No products in the cart.
Hollyland Mars 300 Overview
Add up to 1080p60 wireless video transmission to your gimbal, mirrorless, or DSLR camera rig using the lightweight, compact Mars 300 Dual HDMI Set from Hollyland. The transmitter provides a single HDMI input plus an HDMI loop-out for viewing on an on-board monitor and the receiver provides two HDMI outputs. Features include line-of-sight transmission up to 300′, a built-in L-series battery plate on each unit, and durable metal housings.
The transmitter and receiver each measure a petite 4 x 2.4″ and are constructed with durable metal housings and a 1/4″-20 mounting thread. Both accept a wide 6-16VDC input range and can be powered using an L-series type battery or the single included DC adapter. The Mars 300 set comes with five antennas (including one spare), a cold shoe, and a 1/4″-20 adapter.
- Transmits up to 1080p60 HDMI video
- 300′ line-of-sight transmission
- HDMI loop-out on transmitter for viewing on an on-board or another monitor
- Dual HDMI outputs on receiver
- Power via L-series type battery or 6-16VDC input
- Die-cast metal housings