No products in the cart.
Constituting the equivalent of the oft-used center area of most sliders, the petite SliderONE v2 measures a compact 10.6″ long, providing 7.9″ of travel. Use this portable slider by itself to create subtle moves powered by its powerful, built-in dual DC motors, or wirelessly pair it with your HeadONE or HeadPLUS for motorized 2-axis or 3-axis moves.
The compact SliderONE v2’s 20 lb capacity suits it for use with a wide range of cameras including DSLRs, mirrorless, and smaller cine-style cameras. edelkrone’s app for iOS and Android features a simple interface that enables you to design creative time-lapse and stop-motion effects using a single screen for all your edelkrone devices.
Additional SliderONE v2 features include steadier speeds throughout the slider range, quieter operation, a LANC camera control port, a 2.5mm shutter trigger socket, and a smaller form compared to the earlier model. The SliderONE v2 is powered using a separately available LP-E6-type battery, and its camera and tripod mounts are both 3/8″-16 threads.
- Compact motorized slider with backlash-free gears
- Supports up to 20 lb horizontally
- Increased vertical support of up to 5 lb at 90°
- Improved, steadier speed control throughout the slider
- Quieter operation with step motor driver design
- Connects wirelessly to HeadONE and HeadPLUS components
- LANC port for remote camera control
- 7.9″ of camera travel, 10.6″ total length
- iOS and Android control app with time-lapse and stop-motion effects
- 2.5mm shutter trigger socket
- 3/8″-16 camera and tripod threads
- Robust aluminum and stainless steel build
- Uses widely available LP-E6-type batteries
- Built-in Wi-Fi module for future updates
Control App Compatibility
- Apple iOS 11.0 or later
- Android 5.0 or later
Uses one LP-E6-type battery