No products in the cart.
DJI CrystalSky 5.5″ High-Brightness Monitor
- Bright 1000 cd/m² LCD Screen
- 1920 x 1080 Screen Resolution
- 4K HDMI Output
- Video Recording to Dual microSD Cards
- Onboard Video Editing and Sharing
- Uncluttered Android OS Design
- Optimized Video Decoding
- USB Connectivity
- Compatible with Select DJI Products
Flying drones in their natural outdoor environment requires a bright display, like the DJI CrystalSky 5.5″ High-Brightness Monitor for unhindered daylight viewing. The 1000 cd/m² bright touchscreen LCD screen is daylight viewable without requiring a hood. More than a monitor specifically designed for DJI products, the CrystalSky runs an Android OS and only comes loaded with the apps necessary for operating DJI devices. You won’t find any spam applications to slow the device down. Plus, the hardware is optimized for decoding video transmitted by DJI devices, reducing lag and improving picture quality. Aside from the streamlined interface, the CrystalSky acts as a mobile device with all the necessary DJI apps pre-loaded.
- Smooth Video Monitoring
- The CrystalSky monitor uses optimized video decoding to decode video in real-time. Due to limitations in software access on smartphones and tablets, the video decoding abilities of other smart devices might be less than ideal. When used to view photos or videos transmitted by the camera, problems can occur including video jitter, unacceptably long latency, and more. The CrystalSky monitor’s optimized decoder provides smooth, real-time video feedback from compatible drones with minimal latency.
- Dual microSD Card Recording
- Load up microSD cards to expand the CrystalSky’s storage. Video can be recorded in H.264 or H.265 formats. With the ability to play back and edit 4K recorded video inside the CrystalSky, you can quickly share high-quality edited footage. Video can also be played back through the onboard HDMI output.
- I/O and Network Connectivity
- The CrystalSky monitor’s HDMI port allows up to 4K video to be output to FPV goggles and other display devices. Built-in dual band Wi-Fi means it can connect to Wi-Fi networks and Wi-Fi hotspots from mobile devices, and it is also compatible with 4G dongles and USB storage through its USB Type-A port.
When connected to the Internet, the CrystalSky monitor gets easy access to system upgrades, livestreaming, photo or video sharing, data synchronization, and more. File sizes are optimized as much as possible to minimize mobile data demands.
Onboard micro-USB and USB Type-C ports make it convenient to connect the CrystalSky monitor with a remote controller or other devices.
- Inspire Series
Osmo Series (Osmo, Osmo+, Osmo Pro, Osmo RAW)
Phantom Series (Phantom 3, Phantom 4)