No products in the cart.
Saramonic Vmic Mini Compact Camera-Mount Shotgun Microphone for DSLR Cameras and Smartphones
- Improved Sound for DSLR and Smartphones
- Mobile Journalism, Vlogs, Live Streaming
- No Batteries Required
- Ultra-Compact and Lightweight
- Easy-to-Use with Plug-and-Play Operation
- Mounts to Camera Shoe, Tripod, Boompole
- Bullet-Shaped Foam Windscreen
- Built-In Shockmount
- 3.5mm TRRS Plug
- Durable Metal Construction
Saramonic VMICMINI Overview
If you’re a mobile video creator looking for an ultra-compact, cost-effective solution to help your work sound a lot better, the Saramonic Vmic Mini has been designed with you in mind.
This lightweight shotgun microphone mounts directly to DSLR, mirrorless, and video cameras, or to smartphones and tablets with an adapter (available separately), and yields considerably improved sound compared to the built-in mics on these devices. Plug-and-play operation makes it extremely easy to use right out of the box. With no batteries to install or charge, and no buttons or switches to operate, you can immediately start recording your YouTube videos, Facebook Live streams, and interviews, at home or on the go.
Note: The microphone has a 3.5mm plug compatible with smartphones and tablets equipped with a headphone jack.
Shotgun Mic for Focused Sound
- Best used at a distance up to 4′ away from the subject, the Vmic Mini features a cardioid pickup pattern that focuses the audio capture in front of the camera while rejecting distracting sounds in the background. The mic has been tuned with a slight bump at 8 kHz, which adds presence and clarity to speech.
Compact Mini Size Fits Anywhere
- With a light, precision-cut aluminum-alloy body and no bulky battery to worry about, the Vmic Mini fits comfortably on your camera without weighing it down. Unlike larger shotgun mics, its compact size is ideal for use with small-format cameras as well as smaller mobile devices, staying out of the way so you can get right in the middle of the action.
Built-In Shockmount Reduces Vibrations and Rumble
- A smart feature of the Vmic Mini’s design is the robust, integrated shockmount. It helps to isolate the mic from handling noise and vibrations when you’re on the move, greatly reducing muddying low-end rumble.
Bullet-Shaped Windscreen Blocks Wind Noise
- The included bullet-shaped windscreen gives the Vmic Mini a slick and functional look, while blocking wind noise and protecting it from the elements.
Versatile Mounting Options
- The Vmic Mini’s integrated, locking shoe mount features a 1/4″-20 thread at the bottom and is ready to attach to your camera, gimbal, tripod, boompole, or stand. With its miniature size, the mic is extremely well-suited for phone mounting using a phone tripod adapter clamp equipped with a cold shoe (available separately).
- Short, coiled right-angle 3.5mm TRS to right-angle 3.5mm TRS cable with gold-plated connectors for connection to the mic input of DSLR and mirrorless cameras
- Short, coiled right-angle 3.5mm TRS to straight 3.5mm TRRS cable with gold-plated connectors for connection to the headphone jack of mobile devices
- Operates on plug-in power from your camera or mobile device