No products in the cart.
Saramonic UwMic9 Camera-Mount Wireless Omni Lavalier Microphone System (514 to 596 MHz)
- For Mobile Journalism, Video, Vlog
- SR-M1 Omnidirectional Lav Mic
- Rugged Bodypack Transmitter
- 2-Channel Camera-Mount Receiver
- Receiver Can Run Two Mics
- 96 Auto-Scan Frequencies
- Headphone Output
- 6-Hr AA Batteries
- Up to 8 Mics on Set / 330′ Range
Saramonic UwMic9 Overview
The Saramonic UwMic9 Camera-Mount Wireless Omni Lavalier Microphone System provides vloggers, mobile journalists, and content creators with a quality-sounding, easy-to-use, flexible UHF system that packs a set of sophisticated features into a cost-effective solution.
Built for the rough-and-tumble world of production, the lightweight, all-metal components include a bodypack transmitter with a lavalier mic along with a two-channel receiver that’s ready to plug into your DSLR/mirrorless camera, recorder, or smartphone (with a cable available separately).
The receiver’s two-channel capability allows you to expand your system in the future with an additional transmitter and microphone (available separately) for 2-person interviews—with no additional receiver necessary.
Simple to operate with minimal setup, the UwMic9 lets you capture clear and natural speech for projects ranging from YouTube vlogs and wedding videos to corporate spots and interviews.
Flexible Operation for Clean Sound
- The bodypack transmitter uses a locking 3.5mm connection to secure the SR-M1 lavalier mic. A short press of the power button mutes the mic between takes.
- The UWMIC9’s Auto Scan feature searches among 96 frequencies to find the cleanest available frequency for you, while the built-in infrared sync makes linking the transmitter and receiver a snap.
- Easy-to-understand menus and controls, along with backlit LCD displays, allow you to make quick adjustments under varying lighting conditions.
- The TX9 transmitter can accept mic or line inputs and offers three selectable levels of wireless transmission power. The highest setting is designed to overcome interference in busy RF environments or when the subject is further from the receiver; lower settings conserve battery power.
- A headphone output on the receiver enables real-time audio monitoring, especially useful if your camera lacks a headphone output.
- Power is supplied via AA batteries for up to 6 hours of battery life.
- The system offers a maximum distance of up to 330’ and supports up to 8 mics at once on set.
Expand Your System and Do More
- For man-on-the-street interviews or if you need to pass the mic between several people, you can add the HU9 wireless handheld microphone.
- Adding the TX-XLR9 plug-on transmitter allows you to connect any handheld microphone of your choice or a shotgun mic for wireless booming. You can even apply 48V phantom for condenser mics.
- A wide selection of optional output cables (available separately) allows you to connect the receiver to smartphones and tablets via Lightning or USB Type-C ports, or the TRRS headphone output. There is also a mini-USB cable for action cameras and a USB Type-A cable for computers.