No products in the cart.
Manfrotto 504HD Fluid Head & MVT535AQ Aluminum Video Tripod Kit
- 16.5 Pound Weight Capacity
- Wide Platform for HDSLRs
- Sliding Camera Plate
- Aluminum Alloy Construction
- Spring-Loaded Counterbalance
- Includes Long Quick-release Plate
- 1/4″ and 3/8″ Camera Attachment
- Legs Feature Spreaderless Design
- 75mm Bowl with 60mm Adapter
- Included Carry Bag
Manfrotto MVK504AQ Overview
With its adjustable spring-loaded counter balance system and independently variable pan/tilt fluid drag, Manfrotto’s 504HD Fluid Head & MVT535AQ Aluminum Video Tripod Kit is suitable for cameras weighing up to 16.5 pounds. The head mounts on the single tube four section three stage legs, allowing you to use the MVH504HD that comes with the bundle to create smooth camera moves.
The legs by themselves can support a little bit more than 44 pounds and feature a spreaderless design for quick set-up and breakdown. The legs feature tension adjustable flip locks so you can tighten the locks if they should loosen over time. The spiked feet provide grip on soft surfaces, while the spin down spike covers protect delicate surfaces and provide grip on hard or slippery surfaces.
The Manfrotto 504HD Fluid Video Head introduces a revolutionary new design that improves performance while reducing weight, as well as offering a soupçon of style. The head’s patented Bridging Technology allows for a wider top plate and longer sliding plate that add stability and balance to a set of state-of-the-art professional features. With its ability to support up to 16.5 lbs, the 504HD can be used with a variety of video and photo cameras. The newly designed counterbalance system includes four presets–from 0 to 16.5 lbs–enabling proper balance no matter what the camera’s size or weight.
At the same time, redesigned variable friction components–with clearly marked degree scales and vibration-free movement–bring new levels of fine tuning to your tilts and pans. An illuminated leveling bubble keeps horizons from tilting, even in the dark, while independent disc-brake locks make sure the head stays secure when at rest.
Whether you’re using a pro camcorder or a highly accessorized video DSLR on a rod/rail system, the 504HD takes some of the strain off your support rig by providing two 3/8″ threads integrated into the sides of the top plate. These Easy Link Connectors allow attachment of monitors, arms, and other accessories directly to the head, making the camera less top-heavy while reducing setup time. All while being oh-so-stylish!
- PAN fluid drag system for a more ergonomic operation
- Easy Link Connectors for a more flexible accessory attachment
- Wider top plate and longer sliding plate for extra stability and balance while using video or photo equipment
- More rigid structure for maximum precision and improved responsiveness
- 4-step counterbalance system ensures quick set-up and optimal performance
- Ball-bearing drag system for precise, smooth movements
- Lightweight modern materials for optimum balance of strength and siz
MVT535AQ Aluminum Tripod Legs with 75mm Bowl
Manfrotto’s MVT535AQ Aluminum Tripod Legs with 75mm Bowl combine lightweight aluminum alloy construction with independently locking legs to provide a set of tripod legs that feature a 75mm bowl and support 44 pounds of optional video head and camera. The included 60mm bowl adapter slips into place and is screwed into pre-tapped holes in the 75mm bowl casting. The tripod features a spreaderless design with each leg being able to move independently of the others.
The locking leg angle selections hold each leg in place until you adjust its position, with the flip locks allowing you to independently adjust the height of each leg. The flip locks are adjustable, allowing you to tighten them in order to counteract any slippage or looseness, which is not uncommon with flip locks. The legs incorporate metal spike for extra grip on soft surfaces such as sand, dirt, or rocky terrain. When working on hard, slippery, or delicate surfaces you can spin-down the rubber spike covers for increased grip.
- The aluminum construction, and four section/three stage design provides for a strong set of legs, able to support 44 pounds of head and camera, while weighing about seven pounds.
- The legs feature independently selectable locking angles of 23, 50, and 70°, providing for strong support and positioning without using a spreader.
- The feet incorporate metal spikes, which are most useful on soft surfaces, such as beaches, dirt, or rocky terrain. When working on interiors, hard, or delicate surfaces you can spin-down rubber spike covers which provide extra grip on these surfaces than the metal spikes, and will provide scratch protection to most delicate surfaces.
- The flip style leg locks are suitable for quickly loosening, or tightening the legs. An adjustment key attached to the one of the legs, allows you to tighten the locks should they wear over time.