No products in the cart.
Manfrotto Nitrotech N8 Video Head & 535 Carbon Fiber Tripod
- 17.6 lb Capacity Fluid Drag Tripod Head
- Sliding Balance Plate with Safety Lock
- Nitrogen Piston Counterbalance System
- Adjustable Pan & Tilt Drag
- 75mm Flat Base with Half-Ball Adapter
- 2-Stage Carbon Fiber Tripod
- 11 to 67″ Height Range
- Independent Leg Adjustments/3 Set Angles
- Rubber Feet Adjust for Precise Leveling
Manfrotto Nitrotech N8 Overview
The Nitrotech N8 Video Head & 535 Carbon Fiber Tripod kit from Manfrotto features an innovative counterbalance system based on a nitrogen piston mechanism. The Nitrotech N8 can be precisely adjusted to the weight of your camera rig, unlike heads with stepped levels of counterbalance. Supporting a maximum payload capacity of 17.6 pounds, the N8 is suitable for use with a variety of video and DSLR/MFT cameras. Head features include a sliding camera plate with safety lock, fluid-drag pan and tilt functions, and an illuminated bubble level. This 75mm flat-base head can be used with the included half-ball adapter for maximum flexibility in mounting to the tripod, or to a slider, hi-hat, or other support.
The 535 Video Tripod is a two-stage, 75mm-bowl, carbon fiber tripod. This lightweight tripod can support up to 44 pounds and it has a height range of 11-67″. Its legs can be independently or uniformly positioned at three set angles. The 535’s rubber feet twist to adjust vertically, providing fine adjustments for precise leveling.
The Manfrotto Nitrotech N8 Video Head features an innovative, continuous counterbalance system based on a nitrogen-piston mechanism. Unlike heads with stepped levels of counterbalance, the Nitrotech N8 can be precisely adjusted to the weight of your camera rig. Adjust the counterbalance by twisting the knob on the left side towards the front of the head. The knob itself can be extended with a pull, adding room useful with a wider camera. With a maximum payload capacity of 17.6 pounds, the Nitrotech N8 is designed to be used with a variety of video or DSLR/MFT camera rigs. This 75mm flat-base head can be used with a half-ball adapter (available separately) for maximum flexibility in mounting to tripods, sliders, hi-hats, or other supports.
The Nitrotech N8 includes several pro-style features for reliable, efficient use of the head. The included camera mounting plate locks in from the side, and it has a sliding design to help balance the rig on the head. Smooth panning and tilting moves are enabled by the Nitrotech N8’s variable fluid drag systems. A push-button illuminated bubble at the rear of the head lets you see at a glance if the head is leveled. Unlike some other Manfrotto heads, the N8’s controls are on the left side of the head, freeing your right hand to operate the panhandle.
Looking to lessen the weight of accessories on your camera rig? Attach your monitor, rangefinder, light, flag, etc. to the 3/8″-threaded Easy Link Connector built into the side of the Nitrotech N8. This transfers the weight of the accessory away from the camera and to the head, making the camera less top-heavy.
- Innovative nitrogen-piston counterbalance system provides precise adjustment based on your camera rig’s weight
- Fluid drag system for smooth pan and tilt moves
- Lightweight head with 75mm flat base can be used with a half-ball adapter (available separately) for flexible configurations when using tripods, sliders etc.
- An Easy Link Connector is embedded in each panhandle mounting rosette, which enables the attachment of an accessory to the head itself, reducing weight on the camera body
- Left-sided controls free your right hand for operating the panhandle
535 Carbon Fiber Video Tripod
The Manfrotto 535 Carbon Fiber Video Tripod has 3-sections and a 75 mm half bowl for fluid heads. With carbon fiber tubes and magnesium die castings, the 535 boasts great stability, high load capability, and light weight.