No products in the cart.
Manfrotto MVH500AH Fluid Video Head with Flat Base
- Manfrotto Flat Base Fluid Head
- Wide Platform for HDSLRs
- Side Lock System for Fast Mounting
- Spring-Loaded Counterbalance
- Manfrotto Tripod Legs with Center Column
- Legs Support 15.4 Pounds/Max Height 63″
- Independent Leg Adjustment,Preset Angles
- Quick Power Leg Locks
- Rotating Bubble Level, 2 x Foam Grips
- Padded Tripod Case
This B&H Kit includes a Manfrotto MVH500AH Flat Base Fluid Head, Tripod Legs and a Padded Carrying Case for storage and transport. This kit is assembled to provide you a ready-to-go tripod package for shooting with available HDSLRs and compact camcorders. The fluid head is lightweight at just over 2 pounds, with professional features found in larger heads. It supports up to 11 pounds of camera and accessories. The head features a side lock mounting system, which combines the ease of a quick release system with the balance adjustment of a sliding baseplate system. The included, long, sliding balance plate provides extra balancing length compared to the standard length plate.
The legs feature a compact 4-leg section design, with aluminum legs and an aluminum center column that can change orientation from vertical to horizontal without disassembling the tripod. This feature can be useful for setting up shots that require the camera to point straight down, which the fluid head cannot accomplish on its own. The legs support 15.4 pounds, which will support the weight of the fluid head and up to 11 pounds of camera and accessories. The legs feature a center column for additional height adjustment. Extending the legs and center column fully provides over 5 feet of height. The center column features a 3-facetted design to counteract twist and rotation. The legs are independently adjustable with independent leg spread and pre-set leg angles, which is useful when shooting on uneven terrain, stairs, or in cramped locations. The leg locks require only one hand to open or close, and when closed the locks increase the rigidity of the legs more than with traditional lever locks. Long, padded, foam grips on 2 of the legs cushion your grip and insulate your hands when working with the tripod in the extremes of temperature.
A bubble level is incorporated into a rotating platform that is built into the top casting of the legs. This allows you to move the bubble around to where you can see it easily, and not have to crane your head around the tripod to find the bubble level, as is necessary with tripods with a fixed position bubble level. The legs feature rubber feet, which provide a sure grip indoors and out. The included padded tripod case provides you an easy way to store, protect, and transport your tripod to and from shoots.
Manfrotto MVH500AH Fluid Video Head with Flat Base
The MVH500AH Fluid Video Head with Flat Base from Manfrotto is designed with a wide platform, optimal for HDSLR camera bodies. Smooth and precise, it has a maximum weight load of 11 lb and professional quality fluid cartridges on both its pan and tilt axes. It has a pre-set spring-loaded counterbalance of 5.3 lb, its lateral tilt range is -70°/+90° and it provides 360° panning rotation.
The side lock system on the MVH500AH allows the camera and sliding QR plate to click quickly into the head from above, instead of needing to be aligned and slid in from the back. This makes it easier and safer to mount your camera on this head. The head attaches to a tripod via a 3/8″-16 thread and includes a 500PLONG sliding balance plate with a captive 1/4″-20 tie-down screw and a 3/8″-16 adapter bushing. It also provides an Easy Link 3/8″ connector on the side of the head to attach accessories such as a video monitor.
The MVH500AH is made from aluminum alloy, measures 3.74″ high and provides a bubble level and precision control handle.
- Wide platform fluid pan video head ideal for HDSLR cameras
- 5.3 lb pre-set spring-loaded counterbalance system
- Side-lock system for easier and safer camera mounting
- Aluminum alloy construction
- Includes long quick-release plate
- 11 lb maximum weight capacity
Manfrotto MT190XPRO4 Aluminum Tripod
The black, redesigned MT190XPRO4 Aluminum Tripod from Manfrotto builds on the success and popularity of the previous 190 series with professional hardware and convenience features that make it even easier to use than its predecessor.
Set up is faster than ever with Manfrotto’s Quick Power Lock System that allows you to completely extend the tripod legs with just one hand. Once set up you can use the MT190XPRO4’s rapid center column in standard vertical mode or swing it into horizontal position like a boom with Manfrotto’s 90° Column feature. Enlarged tabs on the individual leg angle selectors allow you to get down to only 3.2″ for macro work with the column in horizontal mode. And once you’re down there you can attach any of Manfrotto’s flexible or articulated arms to hold lights or reflectors via the Easy Link plug built into the tripod’s spider.
Convenience features include grippy, rubber leg warmers on two legs for cold or inclement weather and a bubble level that rotates so that you can see it easily regardless of the tripod’s position. Finally, Manfrotto’s insistence on form following function has yielded a tripod that you’ll not only be happy to use but you’ll be happy to be seen with, too.
- Fast Setup with QPL
- The Quick Power Lock (QPL) system is one of the most eye-catching and unique features of the redesigned 190. It is a strong, ultra fast, ergonomic locking system that allows for complete extension of the legs with one hand.
- 90° Column
- One of the most innovative aspects of the 190 series is its compactness, which allows for easier portability. The redesigned patented 90° Column is accessible whenever you need it with simple one finger operation.
- Easy Link Plug
- The plug allows instant connection between tripod and accessories, such as LED lights for macro photography and DSLR video applications using Manfrotto articulated arms and brackets.
- Rotating Leveling Bubble
- The bubble is easy to read, whatever the shape of the head or however the tripod is positioned. Just rotate it towards you for easy viewing.
- Leg Angle Selectors
- Each leg has user selection of 4 angles to accommodate uneven ground or rough terrain. The selectors are manufactured according to most innovative ergonomic standards to prevent fingers and nails being trapped in the upper casting.
- Manfrotto’s Eye to Style and Design Detail
- The entire shape of the tripod has been modified and made more manageable and stylish. The complete redesign of its functional elements shows a particular attention to aesthetics and details: the brand name, for example, appears in many sections of the new 190, including the two legwarmers made of comfortable rubber to provide a secure grip and prevent the conduction of heat and cold in extreme weather conditions.
Vidpro TC35 Tripod Case
The lined TC-35 Tripod Case from Vidpro is made to carry a tripod with head up to 34″ long. It is made of heavy-duty Cordura nylon. The case has a zippered exterior pocket and strap handles.
- Heavy-duty, lined, Cordura webbed nylon case made to carry a tripod up to 34″ long
- Zippered exterior pocket for cable release or other accessories
- Attached carrying strap handles to transport the tripod