No products in the cart.
Manfrotto 504HD Head w/546GB 2-Stage Aluminum Tripod System
- 16.5 lb (7.5kg) Load Capacity
- Aluminum Legs
- 18″ to 66″ Range
- 4-Step Counterbalance
- Ball-bearing Drag System
- Illuminated Bubble Level
- 75mm Half Ball on Tripod Head
- Built-in 75 mm Bowl on Tripod Legs
- Ground-level Spreader
- Padded Tripod Bag
Manfrotto 504HD Overview
The Manfrotto 504HD Head w/546GB 2-Stage Aluminum Tripod System combines the innovative and stylish 504HD Fluid Video Head with the 2-stage aluminum 546GB Pro Video Tripod–creating an ideal combo of affordability, stability, and smooth, precise control. The tripod features a 75mm half ball, and the sticks have a 75mm bowl for quick and secure leveling. This compact, versatile system was designed with independent video and DSLR shooters in mind, and provides the level of ergonomics and support required by today’s small crews and one-man bands.
- 504HD Fluid Video Head
- The 504HD’s patented Bridging Technology allows for a wider top plate and longer sliding plate that add stability and balance to a set of state-of-the-art professional features. A newly designed counterbalance system includes four presets–from 0 to 16.5 lbs–enabling proper balance for camera loads up to 16.5 lbs, while 3/8″ threads in the top plate allow attachment of monitors, arms, and other accessories directly to the head.
- 546B Tripod
- This aluminum two-stage tripod combines stability and strength with affordability. Reaching a maximum height of 60.6″ (154cm), the 546B is capable of supporting up to 44 lbs (20kg). Its spiked feet come with rubber overshoes, allowing setups on both smooth floors and uneven surfaces, while a newly designed ground-level telescopic spreader keeps the legs exactly where you need them.
- 75 mm Ball Leveling
- The Head features a 75 mm half ball, that interfaces with the 75 mm bowl of the tripod legs. This allows fast leveling and and a sturdy pan tilt platform.