No products in the cart.
Manfrotto 502HD Ball Base Fluid Head / 546GB Tripod / and Carrying Bag
- 75mm Ball Base Head with 12.2 lb Payload
- Counterbalance Supports 8.8 lb
- Continuously Adjustable Pan / Tilt Drag
- QR Plate & Pan Bar Included
- 2-Stage Aluminum Tripod
- 62.4″ Max Height
- Spiked Feet with Rubber Overshoes
- Telescopic Ground-Level Spreader
- Padded, Zippered, Shoulder Bag
The 502HD Ball Base Fluid Head / 546GB Tripod / and Carrying Bag from Manfrotto includes a 75mm ball base fluid video head, a bowl base aluminum tripod, and a black and red, over-the-shoulder carrying bag. The bag is padded, features a zipper running along its length, and fits both the tripod and head.
The 502HD ball base head features Manfrotto’s patented bridging technology that protects the pan friction control from knocks and allows it to easily be set. Payload is 12.2 lb, and counterbalance supports up to 8.8 lb. The head includes a 504PLONG quick release plate and a pan bar. The quick release plate is slide-adjustable 3.27″ and is secured against sliding off by a secondary safety system. Pan and tilt drag are continuously adjustable from 0 to the max level. The tilt range is -80° to +90° from front to back.
The 546GB is a 2-stage/3-section tripod that extends to 62.4″. It features spiked feet with rubber overshoes, allowing setups on both smooth and uneven surfaces, and it includes a telescopic ground-level spreader that keeps the legs exactly where you need them.
- 75mm Ball Base Fluid Head
- 12.2 lb payload
- Spring-loaded counterbalance supports up to 8.8 lb
- Patented bridging technology protects the pan friction control from knocks
- Includes 504PLONG quick release plate and a pan bar
- Quick release plate is slide-adjustable 3.27″
- Continuously adjustable pan and tilt drag
- -80° to +90° tilt range from front to back
- Bowl Base Aluminum Tripod
- Extends in two stages from 12.8″ to 62.4″
- Spiked feet with rubber overshoes
- Telescopic ground-level spreader
- Over-the-Shoulder Carrying Bag
- Red and black, padded bag for both the tripod and head
- A zipper runs across the full length