No products in the cart.
Manfrotto 468MGRC2 Hydrostatic Ball Head with RC2 Quick Release
- Load Capacity: 22 lb
- Magnesium Alloy Construction
- Quick Release with Camera Plate
- Working Height: 4.7″
- Weight: 1.4 lb
- Hydraulic Locking System
- Adjustable Tension
- 360° Pan with Independent Pan Lock
- -90 to +90 Degree Tilt Range
Manfrotto 468MGRC2 Overview
The Manfrotto 468MGRC2 Hydrostatic Ball Head with RC2 Quick Release is a heavy-duty magnesium alloy ball head that weighs 1.4 lb yet is capable of supporting 22 lb. Designed to meet the demands of professional photographers who want maximum control with minimal effort, the 468MGRC2 uses a hydraulic system that requires very little force for an exceptional strong lock-down. The head features tension adjustment and 360 degree panning with a separate lock and a lateral tilt range of -90° / +90°.
The 468MGRC2 uses the popular RC2 quick release system, which is small and light enough to leave permanently attached to your compact or SLR camera even when not using a tripod.
- Magnesium cast head, with 2″ aluminum ball, Teflon coated
- Independent pan lock, with calibrated 360° panning bed
- Oversized ball locking knob