No products in the cart.
Zhiyun-Tech Crane-2 3-Axis Stabilizer with Follow Focus for Select Canon DSLRs
- For Mirrorless & DSLR Cameras up to 7 lb
- FF Control for Select Canon DSLRs
- Pro-Grade Image Stabilization
- OLED Display
- Camera Control via Handgrip Buttons
- 12-18 H Runtime with Included Batteries
- Power Select Sony Cameras via Gimbal
- Quick Release Camera Plate
- Gradual Power-Down Protects Camera
Zhiyun-Tech CRANE-2 Overview
Gain greater control over your gimbal shots with the Zhiyun-Tech Crane-2, a 3-axis handheld stabilizer with an integrated follow focus control for select Canon cameras. The Crane-2 supports DSLRs, mirrorless cameras, and camcorders weighing up to a solid seven pounds. Connect your Canon DSLR or mirrorless camera (released after 2008, with an original autofocus lens) to the gimbal via cable, then adjust focus using the large thumbwheel on the handgrip. The Crane-2 offers three levels of focus control, enabling you to fine-tune your focusing based on the lens used, and the shot itself.
For quick, convenient adjusting of your camera’s settings, the Crane-2 provides an interface comparable to those found on most cameras. Two large buttons, and two smaller ones, on the handgrip are pressed or rotated to scroll through and choose parameters. An LED screen above the controls enables you to quickly and easily monitor your settings. The Crane-2 offers improved motor torque, response speed, and image stabilization over earlier Zhiyun models, enabling smooth, reliable moves.
Shoot up to a whopping maximum of 18 hours—the Crane-2’s three 18650-type batteries provide 6000mAh of capacity. Select Sony cameras may be charged through the gimbal, eliminating time otherwise spent swapping out camera batteries. Additional Crane-2 features include a Manfrotto-standard quick release plate for rapid camera mounting, and a “slow-fall” function that protects your camera from a sudden drop when the stabilizer is powered down.
- SUPPORTS CAMERAS WEIGHING UP TO 7 POUNDS
- IMPROVED TORQUE, RESPONSE, AND IMAGE STABILIZATION OVER PRIOR MODELS
- QUICK, DIRECT CAMERA CONTROL VIA HANDGRIP BUTTONS
- LED SCREEN DISPLAYS CAMERA AND STABILIZER SETTINGS
- MANFROTTO-STANDARD QUICK RELEASE PLATE FOR QUICK CAMERA MOUNTING
- MAXIMUM OF 18-HOUR RUNTIME WITH INCLUDED BATTERIES
- “SLOW-FALL” FEATURE PROTECTS YOUR CAMERA FROM A SUDDEN DROP WHEN THE CRANE-2 IS POWERED DOWN
- POWER SELECT SONY CAMERAS THROUGH THE STABILIZER
FOLLOW FOCUS FUNCTION COMPATIBILITY
THREE-LEVEL FOLLOW FOCUS CONTROL FOR CANON DSLR AND MIRRORLESS CAMERAS RELEASED AFTER 2008, WITH ORIGINAL CANON AUTOFOCUS LENSES