No products in the cart.
★Crane 2 Servo Follow Focus mechanical is a tail-made external follow focus system for Crane 2 to control camera lens. It comprises of a follow focus motor and fixing clamp.
★It is compatible with various camera lens. Crane 2 can control both the Servo follow Focus and the camera in the cable mode. Crane 2 Servo Remote Control can control the Servo Follow Focus in both mode and wireless mode.
- ♥FOLLOW FOCUS FOR ALL CAMERA SERIES: Crane 2 Servo Follow Focus allows real time focus of all DSLR and mirrorless cameras including Canon, Sony, Panasonic and Nikon. Owning a Zhiyun Crane 2 equipped with the Servo Follow Focus is like having a professional camera team with a focus puller on your side.
- ♥UNOBSTRUCTED FULL MOTION: With unobstructed motion between gears and rings, Crane 2 Servo Follow Focus enables real time focus through Crane 2 follow focus controller, thus unlocking shooting potentials by realizing high challenge follow focus easily.
- ♥WIRELESS FOLLOW FOCUS: Through connecting Crane 2 to “ZY Play” APP, various options and focusing can be achieved via the phone wirelessly, thus making more complex shooting possible.
- ♥QUICK INSTALLATION: Crane 2 Servo Follow Focus adopts fast installation design that allows you to mount it to your camera in only 60 seconds.
- ♥COMPLETE SET: Exquisite accessories like fine storage case, data cable and Allen Key come with Crane 2 Servo Follow Focus, making it easy to carry and keeping it from abrasion.
Connect the Servo Follow Focus to your computer via Micro USB cable to get ready for the firmware upgrade.
- Visit ZHIYUN’s official website: www.zhiyun-tech.com
- Click “DOWNLOAD” and find the Firmware Upgrade Tutorial package, then download the driver, calibration tool and latest firmware corresponding to your Servo Follow Focus.(USB driver installation is not needed for Mac and WIN 10 system).
- Connect the Servo Follow Focus to your computer via Micro USB cable, power on the stabilizer and adjust the Servo Follow Focus to Upgrade mode through manually adjusting Left-side Data Interface Mode Button.
- Enter the downloaded upgrade and calibration tools and upgrade firmware following the installations indicated in the Firmware Upgrade Tutorial on the website.
Note: (More details can see in User Guide)
Clear System Status Indicator: The red, blue and yellow system status indicators can help you easily identify the status of the stabilizer and troubleshoot the possible problems.
Charging Voltage: 5V
Built-in Li-ion Battery Capacity: 300mAh
Gear: 0.8 Mod, 24 Teeth
Compatible Stabilizer: Crane 2
Charging Current: 1500mA
Charing Time: 0.5h
- 1 x Zhiyun Crane 2 Servo Follow Focus Motor
- 1 x Support Rod
- 1 x ZW-Micro-004 Data Cable
- 2 x Follow Focus Ring
- 1 x Storage Case