No products in the cart.
GoPro Karma Grip Handle
- Use Karma Stabilizer Handheld
- Compatible with Most GoPro Mounts
- On-the-Fly Camera Control
- Optional Extension Cable
- Powers Stabilizer and GoPro
- Works with HERO5 Black & HERO5 Session
- Works with HERO4 Black & HERO4 Silver
- Partial Support for HERO Session
Combine the Karma Grip Handle from GoPro with the separately available Karma Stabilizer to capture professional looking shake-free video using your GoPro. Great for a range of applications, whether you’re hiking, biking or chasing your kids through the park. Works with most GoPro mounts to capture the amazing handheld, gear-mounted and body-worn perspectives only a GoPro can.
- Combine with the Karma Stabilizer (available separately) to capture incredibly smooth cinema-quality video.
- Use with the Karma Mounting Ring (available separately) to capture amazing gear-mounted and body-worn perspectives.
- Simple built-in camera controls let you power on and off, change modes, start and stop recording, or add HiLight Tags on the fly.
- Use with the Karma Stabilizer and the separtely available Karma Grip Extension Cable. Mount the stabilizer to a helmet and attach the grip to a backpack shoulder strap. Mount the stabilizer to a pole and use the grip as a control handle, and more.
- You can charge your GoPro and Karma Grip at the same time and offload your footage without un-mounting your camera.
- Built-in battery powers both the grip and your GoPro for up to one hour and 45 minutes on a full charge.
- Features full camera control, camera charging, and content offload for HERO5 Black, HERO5 Session, HERO4 Black and HERO4 Silver with limited support for HERO Session.