No products in the cart.
Transcend 64GB UHS-II SDXC overview
With the 64GB Ultimate UHS-II SDXC Memory Card from Transcend you can record 4K, 2K, and Full HD content as well as capture RAW images with ease. This SDXC memory card features the UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) classification denoting a minimum write speed of 30 MB/s. Along with the minimum write speeds, you benefit from maximum data read speeds of up to 285 MB/s and write speeds of up to 180 MB/s. Enhanced data transfer rates can often times result in increased power consumption. As a result, Transcend designed this card to consume less power without sacrificing data speeds to reduce the strain placed on your devices battery. Whether at home or on the go you can take this Transcend SDXC memory card with you as it comes water, temperature, static, X-ray, and shock proof.
- ENHANCED DATA TRANSFER SPEEDS
- WHEN PAIRED WITH A UHS-II COMPATIBLE DSLR OR CAMCORDER, THE SDXC/SDHC CLASS 3 UHS-II SD CARD DELIVERS ENHANCED TRANSFER SPEEDS OF UP TO 285 MB/S READ AND 180 MB/S WRITE, PROVIDING AT LEAST 3 TIMES FASTER SPEED THAN UHS-I U3 SD MEMORY CARDS.
- SUPPORTS CINEMA QUALITY 4K VIDEO & HIGH RESOLUTION PHOTOS
- WITH ITS ENHANCED TRANSFER SPEEDS, THIS SDXC CLASS 3 UHS-II SD CARD HELPS PHOTOGRAPHERS AND VIDEOGRAPHERS TO CAPTURE CINEMA-QUALITY 4K VIDEOS AND HIGH RESOLUTION PHOTOS.
- EXTREMELY PROTECTIVE
- THIS TRANSCEND SDXC MEMORY CARD HAS BEEN TESTED UNDER THE FOLLOWING HARSH CONDITIONS.
• WATERPROOF: MEETS THE JIS IPX7 STANDARDS AND CAN IMMERSE IN 3 FT OF WATER FOR UP TO 30 MINUTES
• TEMPERATURE PROOF: ENDURES EXTREME TEMPERATURES FROM -13 TO 185°F
• STATIC PROOF: MEETS THE EMC IEC61000-4-2 STANDARDS AND CAN WITHSTAND STATIC ELECTRICITY
• X-RAY PROOF: MEETS THE ISO7816-1 STANDARD AND IS IMMUNE TO AIRPORT X-RAYS
• SHOCK PROOF: PROVIDE IMPROVED SHOCK, VIBRATION, BENDING AND TWISTING RESISTANCE
- RECOVERX PHOTO RECOVERY SOFTWARE
- TRANSCEND’S EXCLUSIVE RECOVERX SOFTWARE FEATURES A USER-FRIENDLY INTERFACE THAT ALLOWS YOU TO SEARCH DEEP WITHIN A STORAGE DEVICE FOR TRACES OF ERASED FILES THAT CAN BE RESCUED, SUCH AS DIGITAL PHOTOS, DOCUMENTS, MUSIC, AND VIDEO.