No products in the cart.
Transcend 4GB Non-UHS SDHC Overview
The Transcend 4GB SDHC Memory Card Class 10 is a Class 10 memory card for digital cameras, HD video cameras, portable media players, and other high-capacity devices.
Transcend is committed to protecting your data by giving this 4GB card a mechanical write-protection switch, a built-in Error Correcting Code (ECC) for detecting and correcting transfer errors, and by allowing for In System Programming (ISP) for updating firmware. The card is also backed by a lifetime warranty for additional peace-of-mind.
HIGHLIGHTS AT A GLANCE
- FULLY COMPATIBLE WITH SD 3.0 STANDARDS
- SDHC CLASS 10 COMPLIANT
- EASY TO USE, PLUG-AND-PLAY OPERATION
- BUILT-IN ERROR CORRECTING CODE (ECC) TO DETECT AND CORRECT TRANSFER ERRORS
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL SDHC-LABELED HOST DEVICES (NOT COMPATIBLE WITH STANDARD SD)
- STORE UP TO 410 5MP JPEG IMAGES FOR EACH 1GB, OR UP TO 23 MINUTES OF 6MBPS 1440 X 1080 VIDEO FOR EACH 1GB
- SUPPORTS CONTENT PROTECTION FOR RECORDABLE MEDIA (CPRM)
- ALLOWS IN SYSTEM PROGRAMMING (ISP) FOR UPDATING FIRMWARE
- SUPPORTS AUTO-STANDBY, POWER-OFF AND SLEEP MODES
- MECHANICAL WRITE-PROTECTION SWITCH
- ROHS COMPLIANT