No products in the cart.
Lexar Professional 400X 32GB SDHC UHS-I Class 10
- Leverages UHS-I technology for blazing-fast performance, with 400x (60MB/s) minimum guaranteed sustained read transfer speed
- Excellent for sustained, rapid-fire shooting and capturing extended lengths of 1080p HD video
- High-speed, Class 10 card addresses the workflow needs of professional photographers and videographers
- Includes downloadable Image Rescue® 4 software to recover lost or deleted photo and video files
Lexar Professional 400x 32GB High Speed SDHC Memory Card
1. Capture high-quality images and HD video with professional-level speeds and capacities
The Lexar® Professional 400x SDHC card lets you quickly capture and transfer high-quality photos and 1080p full-HD, 3D, and 4K video, with a read transfer speed up to 400x (60MB/s).* And you’ll power through post-production with high-speed card-to-computer file transfer.** This dramatically accelerates workflow from start to finish, so you can save time and get back to the business of photography.
2. Improve capture, transfer, and workflow
• High-speed performance you can trust. It leverages UDMA 7 technology to provide a read transfer speed up to 400x (60MB/s).
• Save time with dramatically accelerated workflow.
• Recover files with Image Rescue® software. The card includes Image Rescue® software, which recovers most photo and select video files, even if they’ve been erased or the card has been corrupted.*** The software is available for free download with purchase of the card.
• Outstanding compatibility. The Lexar team works with major camera manufacturers to ensure cards are compatible with their digital cameras-from the simplest to the most complex.
• Rigorously tested. All Lexar product designs undergo extensive testing in the Lexar Quality Labs, facilities with more than 1,100 digital devices, to ensure performance, quality, compatibility, and reliability.
• when using a USB 3.0 card reader, you’ll speed through post-production with high-speed card-to computer file transfer, allowing you to get back behind the camera faster.