No products in the cart.
Transcend 512GB SSD370 SATA III 2.5″ Internal SSD
- 512GB Internal SSD
- 2.5″ Form Factor with 7mm Height
- SATA III 6 Gb/s Interface
- Sequential Read 560 MB/s
- Sequential Write 460 MB/s
- MLC NAND Flash memory
- Up to 75,000 IOPS (Read)
- Up to 75,000 IOPS (Write)
- Supports SATA Device Sleep Mode
- SSD Scope Software
Transcend SSD370 Overview
The 512GB SSD370 SATA III 2.5″ Internal SSD from Transcend is a solid-state drive housed in a plastic case and is used to upgrade or add additional storage to your computer. The SSD370 offers SATA III interface, weighs only 52g, is only 7mm thin, supports the TRIM command, and has DevSleep. These features will make your computer lighter, save power, and run everyday tasks such as booting up your computer, launching applications, and transferring data quicker.
SSD370 supports SATA Device Sleep Mode DevSleep, which preserves battery life better than standby mode because the drive shuts down completely. When you need to start working again the drive wakes up in less than 100 milliseconds so you can start working almost instantly.
Transcend has also provided you with SSD Scope software that is available via download. SSD Scope monitors the status of the drive and enables the TRIM command in the operating system to increase the lifespan of your drive by accessing the cells on the drive less. Also in the software package is a System Clone utility to help transfer the data from your original drive to the SSD370 making upgrading your computer easier. Additionally, a 3.5″ bracket and screws are included for installing this 2.5″ storage drive into a 3.5″ bay.
- SUPPORTS SATA 6 GB/S, 3 GB/S AND 1.5 GB/S CONNECTION OPTIONS
- BUILT IN WEAR LEVELING AND ERROR CORRECTION CODE ENSURES CONTINUED RELIABLE DATA TRANSFER.
- SUPPORTS NATIVE COMMAND QUEUING UP TO 32 COMMANDS
In the Box
- Transcend 512GB SSD370 SATA III 2.5″ Internal SSD
- 3.5″ Bracket
- 8 x Screws