No products in the cart.
Transcend TS480GSSD220S overview
The SSD220 SATA III 2.5″ Internal SSD from Transcend quickly delivers 480GB of storage capacity by offering transfer speeds of up to 550 MB/s. This drive is equipped with solid-state technology to accelerate system boot times and application loading times. Moreover, this technology enables it to achieve read speeds of up to 550 MB/s and write speeds up to 450 MB/s.
The SSD220 is compatible with notebooks and desktops that feature a SATA III interface as well as an available 2.5″ drive bay. To ensure reliability, the SSD sports flash-based chips and enhanced firmware algorithms. Other notable features include DevSleep support as well as an SSD Scope app, which monitors the SSD’s health status, enables the TRIM command, and keeps the firmware up-to-date.
- DDR3 DRAM cache provides 4K random read and write performance of up to 330 MB/s
- Built with SLC caching technology, the drive achieves up to 550 MB/s read and 450 MB/s write speeds
Endurance & Reliability
- Keeps your data secure with RAID engine and LDPC (Low-Density Parity Check) coding, which is an ECC algorithm
- Built-in wear-leveling technology ensures data integrity during transmission, prolonging the lifespan of the SSD
Saves Power & Time
- With full support of SATA Device Sleep Mode (DevSleep), the drive prolongs the notebook’s battery life by intelligently shutting down the SATA interface when it is not in use
- DevSleep features a low-power state to conserve battery power
- With a response time of less than 20ms, you can get back to work nearly instantaneously
- Monitor your SSD’s health status with S.M.A.R.T. technology
- Enable the TRIM command for optimum write speeds
- Update firmware
- Migrate data from your original drive
Slim & Portable
- 2.5″ form factor
- Measures just 6.8mm in height and only weighs 2oz. for sleek computing devices such as Ultrabooks