No products in the cart.
Zeiss Touit 50mm f/2.8 Lens for Fujifilm X-Mount
- For Fujifilm X Mount APS-C Cameras
- Aperture Range: f/2.8-22
- 35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 75mm
- Two Aspherical Elements
- Two Partial Dispersion Elements
- 1:1 Macro Capability
- Floating Lens Element Design
- Rigid Metal Construction
- Rubberized Control Rings
- Supports All Fujifilm X Camera Functions
The Zeiss Touit 50mm f/2.8M Lens (Fujifilm X-Mount) is a moderate telephoto prime lens designed for use on cameras with APS-C format sensors and as such provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 75mm. This lens is compatible with Fujifilm X mirrorless cameras and supports all camera functions, including autofocus and exposure control. With a 1:1 magnification ratio, it offers close-up macro capability and its minimum focus distance is 6″. An f/2.8 maximum aperture is effective in low light and provides shallow depth of field focus.
A complex floating lens system ensures a uniform length when focusing and provides consistently sharp performance. The optical design includes two aspherical elements and two anomalous partial dispersion elements which minimize lateral and longitudinal chromatic aberrations. Its nearly circular 9-blade diaphragm combined with depth of field control enables imaging with a soft, pleasing, out-of-focus background. It is an ideal lens for portraiture, still-life, landscape and numerous other photo and video applications.
The physical construction of the lens features a sleek, all black, metal lens barrel with rubberized control rings for smooth precision when working with manual focus. A metal bayonet mount ensures accurate alignment. Aperture stops are clearly marked in white on the lens barrel for manual exposure control.
- Fujifilm X Compatibility
- Designed for use on Fujifilm X-mount APS-C mirrorless cameras, its 35mm focal length equivalence is 75mm. The lens offers complete compatibility with all camera functions, including accurate autofocus and exposure control. It features a wide f/2.8 maximum aperture for effective low-light shooting as well as greater control over the focus plane for shallow depth of field and selective focus applications.
- Optical Design
- A floating element design provides images with sharp delineation and means the lens does not extend during focus. The optical construction includes two aspherical elements and two anomalous partial dispersion elements to reduce chromatic aberrations and distortion.
- Physical Design
- A durable metal barrel with rubberized control rings provide improved handling. The metal bayonet mount ensures a solid connection between the camera and lens, and a nine-blade, nearly circular aperture is used to render soft, out-of-focus highlights.