No products in the cart.
ZEISS Otus 55mm f/1.4 Distagon T* Lens for Nikon F
- For Nikon F Mount DSLR Cameras
- Optimized for Full-Frame Camera Sensors
- f/1.4 – f/16 Aperture Range
- ZEISS T* Anti-Reflective Lens Coating
- Floating Elements Design
- All-Metal Lens Housing
- Manual Focus, 20″ Close Focus Distance
- 77mm Filter Thread
- Highly Visible Yellow Scale Markings
The Nikon F Mount 55mm f/1.4 Otus Distagon T* Lens from ZEISS is a standard focal length premium lens optimized for full-format DSLR camera sensors. A wide maximum aperture combined with ZEISS’ renowned optical glass and T* lens coating allow the 55mm f/1.4 to transmit an impressive degree of detail and color rendition even in low light situations. A floating element design equips the lens for consistent image quality, minimal aberration and field distortion throughout the focus range.
Complementing the premium optics of the 55mm f/1.4 Otus lens is a metal lens housing as evidence of a build quality that matches the lens’s imaging prowess. Additionally, an all-metal focusing mechanism with an extended rotation angle allows precise manual focusing from 20″ to infinity. Borrowing from their cinema lenses, ZEISS labels the focus scale with highly-visible yellow markings. The rubberized focus ring improves tactile feedback and helps to enable exact focus placement.
- FAST F/1.4 MAXIMUM APERTURE FOR SHALLOW DEPTH OF FIELD AND LOW-LIGHT PERFORMANCE
- ENGINEERED FOR OPTIMAL IMAGE QUALITY USING A DSLR WITH A FULL-FRAME SENSOR
- ZEISS T* ANTI-REFLECTIVE COATED LENS SYSTEM ENHANCES IMAGE CONTRAST AND CLARITY
- FLOATING ELEMENT DESIGN WITH 12 ELEMENTS IN 10 GROUPS
- ALL-METAL INTERNAL FOCUS MECHANISM WITH EXTENDED ANGLE OF ROTATION FOR PRECISE FOCUS PLACEMENT
- CINEMA LENS STYLE YELLOW SCALE MARKINGS ON LENS BARREL ENHANCE VISIBILITY