No products in the cart.
Zeiss Milvus 25mm f/1.4 ZE Lens for Canon EF
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- Two Aspherical Elements
- Seven Low Dispersion Elements
- ZEISS T* Anti-Reflective Coating
- Manual Focus Design
- Anodized Metal Barrel, Rubber Focus Ring
- Weather-Sealed Construction
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
ZEISS 25mm F/1.4 Overview
An impressive wide-angle lens featuring an equally impressive bright maximum aperture, the Canon EF-mount Milvus 25mm f/1.4 ZE from ZEISS is a versatile prime well-suited to variety of shooting applications, including landscape, nature, architecture, interior, and astrophotography. Its fast f/1.4 maximum aperture greatly benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and also offers enhanced control over depth of field for using selective focus techniques. Complementing the focusing control is a sophisticated Distagon-type optical design, which employs two aspherical elements and seven anomalous partial dispersion elements to control both spherical and chromatic aberrations for improved sharpness and clarity. An enhanced ZEISS T* anti-reflective coating has also been applied to significantly reduce ghosting and lens flare for improved contrast and color fidelity.
Its manual focus design is complemented by a rubberized focus ring for fine-tuned, precise control over your focus position. Additionally, Milvus-series lenses also feature an equally aesthetic and durable frosted, anodized metal lens barrel surface along with a weather-sealed construction to protect against dust and moisture.
- THIS 25MM F/1.4 LENS IS DESIGNED FOR FULL-FRAME FORMAT CANON EF-MOUNT DSLRS, HOWEVER CAN ALSO BE USED WITH APS-C MODELS WHERE IT PROVIDES A 40MM EQUIVALENT FOCAL LENGTH.
- BRIGHT F/1.4 MAXIMUM APERTURE BENEFITS WORKING IN LOW-LIGHT CONDITIONS AND ALSO OFFERS EXTENSIVE CONTROL OVER DEPTH OF FIELD.
- SEVEN ANOMALOUS PARTIAL DISPERSION ELEMENTS ARE FEATURED IN THE OPTICAL DESIGN, AND HELP TO VIRTUALLY ELIMINATE COLOR FRINGING AND CHROMATIC ABERRATIONS FOR GREATER IMAGE CLARITY AND COLOR ACCURACY.
- DISTAGON OPTICAL CONCEPT USES TWO ASPHERICAL ELEMENTS TO CONTROL SPHERICAL ABERRATIONS AND DISTORTION IN ORDER TO PROVIDE A HIGH DEGREE OF SHARPNESS AND ACCURATE RENDERING.
- ENHANCED ZEISS T* ANTI-REFLECTIVE COATING CONTROLS GHOSTING AND FLARE FOR HIGH CONTRAST, COLOR-NEUTRAL IMAGERY.
- MANUAL FOCUS DESIGN IS BENEFITTED BY LASER-ENGRAVED FOCUSING AND DEPTH OF FIELD SCALES, ALONG WITH AN IR POSITION DOT AND HARD STOPS AT BOTH INFINITY AND MINIMUM FOCUSING POSITIONS.
- NINE-BLADE ROUNDED DIAPHRAGM CONTRIBUTES TO A PLEASING BOKEH QUALITY.
- WEATHER-RESISTANT CONSTRUCTION INCLUDES INTERNAL SEALS TO GUARD AGAINST DUST AND MOISTURE AS WELL AS A BLUE SEALING RING AT THE LENS MOUNT TO PROTECT THE LENS-CAMERA INTERFACE.
- ALL-METAL LENS BARREL HAS A FROSTED, ANODIZED SURFACE ALONG WITH A RUBBERIZED FOCUSING RING FOR BOTH DURABILITY AND IMPROVED TACTILE CONTROL.