No products in the cart.
Venus Optics Laowa 17mm f/4 GFX Zero-D Lens
Find other Laowa Lens Here
- FUJIFILM G Mount
- 13mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/32
- Three Extra-Low Dispersion Elements
Exceptionally wide, the Laowa 17mm f/4 GFX Zero-D from Venus Optics is an impressive ultra-wide prime designed for FUJIFILM G-mount mirrorless medium format cameras. With a broad 113° angle of view, this lens is well-suited to a range of subjects, including architecture, interiors, landscapes, and astrophotography. The optical design incorporates a series of extra-low dispersion and aspherical elements, which correct a variety of aberrations in order to produce high sharpness, clarity, and color accuracy. As part of the Zero-D series, this lens also offers notable distortion control for accurate subject portrayal. A Frog Eye coating has been applied to the front element, as well, which protects the lens from dust and moisture. Additionally, its manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 7.9″ away and a five-blade diaphragm contributes to producing 10-point sun stars.
- Ultra-wide 17mm prime is designed for use with FUJIFILM G-mount medium format mirrorless cameras where it provides a 13mm equivalent focal length.
- Two aspherical elements and three extra-low dispersion elements are featured to minimize spherical and chromatic aberrations for sharper, clearer, and more color-accurate imagery.
- Part of the Zero-D series, the optical design helps to reduce distortion for improved geometric accuracy, making it suitable for interior and architecture photography applications.
- Frog Eye Coating has been applied to the front element to help repel water and dust.
- Manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 7.9″ away.
- Five-blade diaphragm produces clean 10-point sun stars when photography point light sources and specular highlights.
- Front 86mm filter thread accepts screw-in filters.