No products in the cart.
Shop/Lenses/Laowa Lenses for Canon EF Mount
Venus Optics Laowa 100mm f/2.8 2X Ultra Macro APO Lens for Canon EF
Venus Optics Laowa 100mm f/2.8 2X Ultra Macro APO Lens
Find other Laowa Lens Here
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Two Low Dispersion Elements
- Maximum Magnification: 2:1
Characterized by its close-focusing capabilities and apochromatic design, the Canon EF-mount Laowa 100mm f/2.8 2X Ultra Macro APO from Venus Optics is a unique and versatile short-telephoto prime. Featuring a pair of low dispersion elements, color fringing and chromatic aberrations have been virtually eliminated throughout the focusing range in order to achieve high clarity and color accuracy. The lens’s manual focus design also suits its macro capabilities, which permit working with subjects as close as 2:1 with a minimum focusing distance of 9.7″ Additionally, a 9-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Telephoto prime is designed for full-frame Canon EF-mount cameras, however can also be used with APS-C models where it will provide a 160mm equivalent focal length.
- Featuring an apochromatic designation, this lens uses a pair of low dispersion elements to effectively eliminate chromatic aberrations and color fringing for greater clarity and accurate rendering.
- Greater-than-life-size 2:1 maximum magnification pairs with a 9.7″ minimum focusing distance to suit working with close-up subjects.
- Manual focus design, along with focus distance and depth of field scales, aid in precise focusing control.
- A 9-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- This Canon EF version features a dedicated aperture control motor, along with an integrated CPU chip, to permit automated aperture adjustment via the camera body as well as the ability to transfer Exif data from the lens to the camera.