No products in the cart.
Tamron SP 60mm f/2 Di II 1:1 Macro Lens for Sony
- 90mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/22
- Two Low Dispersion Elements
- Broad-Band Anti-Reflective Coating
- Internal Focus; Manual Focus Override
- Maximum Magnification: 1:1
- Minimum Focus Distance: 9.1″
- Seven-Blade Diaphragm
The Tamron SP 60mm f/2 Di II 1:1 Macro Lens is a medium telephoto macro lens designed for APS-C-format DSLRs, where it provides a 90mm equivalent focal length. It boasts a fast maximum aperture of f/2 and utilizes a pair of low dispersion elements to control spherical aberrations for increased clarity and sharpness. With a fast maximum aperture and seven-blade diaphragm, this lens delivers attractive blurred background effects. As a macro optic, this lens also offers a life-size 1:1 maximum magnification ratio along with a 9.1″ minimum focusing distance, which together afford a 3.9″ minimum working distance for close-up shooting. Additionally, the lens utilizes an internal focusing design with full-time manual focus override for precise control.
- Designed for APS-C Format Cameras
- This lens is designed so the size of the lens’s image circle matches that of smaller-size APS-C format image sensors, and offers a 90mm equivalent focal length.
- True To Life Macro Capture
- This lens offers a life-size 1:1 maximum magnification along with a 9.1″ minimum focusing distance and a 3.9″ minimum working distance.
- Create Dramatic Effects
- With a fast f/2 maximum aperture and seven-blade diaphragm, this lens can help deliver dramatic blurred background effects.
- Low Dispersion Elements
- A pair of low dispersion element minimize spherical aberrations for greater edge-to-edge sharpness and clarity.
- Autofocus with Inner Focusing Design
- The lens features an inner focusing design that maintains the overall length of the lens during use. Full-time manual focus override is also supported for additional control over the focus position.