No products in the cart.
Sony E 18-135mm f3.5-5.6 OSS Lens (Sony PH)
- E-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/36
- 27-202.5mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Maximum Aperture Range: f/3.5-5.6
- Two ED Elements & One Aspherical Element
- Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- Linear AF Motor
- Minimum Focus Distance: 1.5′
- Seven-Blade Circular Diaphragm
Sony 18-135mm F/3.5-5.6 Overview
Spanning a useful wide-angle to medium telephoto range, the E 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS from Sony is a versatile 27-202.5mm equivalent zoom for APS-C-format E-mount mirrorless cameras. Complementing the range of focal lengths is an Optical SteadyShot image stabilization system, which minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. Also helping to produce sharper imagery is a linear autofocus motor, which delivers quick and accurate focusing performance that is also quiet to suit video recording applications. Balancing with the handling attributes, this lens also sports an intelligent optical design that uses both extra-low dispersion glass and aspherical elements to control spherical and chromatic aberrations for high sharpness and clarity throughout the zoom range.
- Versatile zoom designed for APS-C-format E-mount mirrorless cameras, this 18-135mm lens provides a 27-202.5mm equivalent focal length range.
- Two extra-low dispersion elements help to reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce greater clarity and color accuracy.
- One aspherical element helps to control distortion and reduce spherical aberrations for greater sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper imagery when shooting handheld with slower shutter speeds. This stabilization system can also be combined with select camera’s sensor-shift type image stabilization for more effective control of camera blur.
- A linear autofocus motor provides quick and precise autofocus performance and enables accurate and silent focusing while recording videos. Additionally, a dedicated AF/MF switch allows for quick changing between focusing methods.
- Minimum focusing distance of 1.5′ along with a maximum magnification of 0.29x benefit working with close-up subjects.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus