No products in the cart.
Sigma 8-16mm f/4.5-5.6 DC HSM Ultra-Wide Zoom Lens for Canon EF [APS-C]
- For APS-C Format Digital SLR Cameras
- Equiv. to Aproxx. 12-24mm in 35mm Format
- 75.5-114° Angle of View
- 9.4″ (24cm) Minimum Focus Distance
- Well Corrected for Distortions
- FLD Elements Correct Color Aberrations
The Sigma 8-16mm F4.5-5.6 DC HSM is an ultra-wide zoom that has a 35mm equivalent angle of view of a 12-24mm lens when used on DSLRs with APS-C size image sensors. Sigma’s FLD glass elements, equal to fluorite glass, correct for distortions and color aberrations to deliver beautiful high contrast images.
The lens has a minimum focusing distance of 9.4″ (24cm) allowing you to get in close to a subject to create exaggerated perspectives. This super wide angle zoom is perfect for shooting landscape photography, architecture, building interiors, photojournalism, wedding photography, group pictures and a wide variety of other shooting opportunities you may encounter.
- This is a DC series lens designed exclusively for use with Canon EOS DSLRs with APS-C size sensors.
- The lens features FLD glass elements with performance equal to fluorite glass to compensate for color aberration.
- The Super Multi-Layer Coating reduces flare and ghosting while superior peripheral brightness ensures high contrast images throughout the entire zoom range.
- One hybrid aspherical lens and two glass mold elements give excellent correction for distortion and astigmatism.
- It produces images with exaggerated perspective with its wide angle view.
- The HSM (Hyper-Sonic Motor) ensures quiet and high speed AF as well as full-time manual focus capabilities.