No products in the cart.
Sigma 14-24mm f/2.8 DG HSM Art Lens for Nikon F
- F-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- 3 FLD, 3 SLD, and 3 Aspherical Elements
- Super Multi-Layer Coating
- Hyper Sonic AF Motor, Manual Override
- Weather-Sealed Brass Bayonet Mount
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Minimum Focus Distance: 10.2″
Sigma 14-24mm F/2.8 Overview
An ultra-wide zoom lens with a constant f/2.8 aperture, the 14-24mm f/2.8 DG HSM Art Lens from Sigma is an outstanding option for architectural and landscape shooters with full-frame Nikon F cameras. A part of the esteemed Art-series of lenses, a sophisticated optical design is used that incorporates three FLD, three SLD, and three aspherical elements to help reduce chromatic aberrations and keep distortion under control. A Super Multi-Layer coating has also been applied to suppress lens flare and ghosting for accurate color fidelity and high contrast.
Complementing the imaging capabilities, the lens sports a Hyper Sonic Motor to produce quick, smooth, and quiet autofocus performance with full-time manual focus override. The lens features a rounded 9-blade diaphragm that gives a smooth look to out-of-focus areas, which stops down to f/22, and offers a minimum focus distance of 10.2″. Finally, a weather-sealed brass bayonet mount helps keep water and dust away from your equipment when shooting in rugged conditions.
- ULTRA-WIDE ZOOM LENS FOR NIKON F-MOUNT CAMERAS, PROVIDES A 14-24MM FOCAL LENGTH WITH FULL-FRAME SENSORS.
- CONSTANT F/2.8 MAXIMUM APERTURE FOR WORKING IN LOW-LIGHT CONDITIONS, STOPS DOWN TO F/22.
- THREE FLUORITE LOW DISPERSION (FLD), THREE SPECIAL LOW DISPERSION (SLD), AND THREE ASPHERICAL ELEMENTS IN THE DESIGN HELP REDUCE COLOR FRINGING AND CHROMATIC ABERRATIONS FOR IMPROVED CLARITY.
- A SUPER MULTI-LAYER COATING HAS BEEN APPLIED TO LENS ELEMENTS IN ORDER TO MINIMIZE LENS FLARE AND GHOSTING AND CONTRIBUTE TO PRODUCING CONTRAST-RICH AND COLOR-NEUTRAL IMAGERY, EVEN IN BACKLIT CONDITIONS.
- FRONT LENS ELEMENT HAS BEEN TREATED WITH A WATER- AND OIL-REPELLENT COATING TO BENEFIT WORKING IN HARSH ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS.
- NINE-BLADE ROUNDED DIAPHRAGM CONTRIBUTES TO A SMOOTH AND PLEASING BOKEH QUALITY.
- THE INTEGRATED HSM (HYPER SONIC MOTOR) REALIZES QUICK AND QUIET AUTOFOCUSING, WHICH IS FURTHER COMPLEMENTED BY AN OPTIMIZED AF ALGORITHM TO PRODUCE SMOOTHER FOCUSING PERFORMANCE. THE HSM ALSO PERMITS FULL-TIME MANUAL FOCUS CONTROL SIMPLY BY ROTATING THE FOCUS RING AT ANY TIME.
- FOCUSES AS CLOSE AS 10.2″ FOR GETTING CLOSE AND PERSONAL TO YOUR SUBJECTS.
- BAYONET MOUNT CONSTRUCTED FROM BRASS FOR IMPROVED DURABILITY, SEALED TO HELP KEEP WATER AND DUST OUT OF YOUR CAMERA AND LENS