No products in the cart.
A truly fast prime for mirrorless cameras, the black 35mm f/1.2 ED AS UMC CS Lens from Samyang is designed for APS-C cameras, and provides a 52.5mm equivalent focal length. This lens is characterized by its bright f/1.2 maximum aperture, which allows for extensive control over depth of field and selective focus, and also benefits shooting in difficult lighting conditions. The optical design incorporates one extra-low dispersion element and two aspherical elements in order to minimize both chromatic and spherical aberrations, for increased clarity and sharpness, and individual elements also feature an Ultra Multi-Coating to reduce lens flare and ghosting. The manual focus design affords precise focusing control down to 1.25′ and a rounded nine-blade diaphragm also contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- This 35mm f/1.2 prime is designed for APS-C cameras and provides a slightly-longer-than-normal 52.5mm equivalent focal length.
- Exceptionally fast f/1.2 maximum aperture affords a high degree of depth of field control, to suit selective focus shooting, and also benefits working in low-light conditions.
- Two aspherical elements are featured in the optical design in order to minimize spherical aberrations, increase sharpness, and provide even illumination from edge-to-edge.
- One extra-low dispersion element is used to reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- An Ultra Multi-Coating has been applied to individual elements in order to reduce flare and ghosting for increased contrast and a neutral color balance.
- Manual focus operation allows for precise control with a minimum focusing distance of 1.25′.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.