No products in the cart.
Panasonic Lumix G X Vario PZ 45-175mm f/4.0-5.6 ASPH. Lens (Silver)
- 3.8x Zoom Lens: 45-175mm
- 90-350mm Equivalent in 35mm Format
- Power Optical Image Stabilization
- Power Zoom Function for Smooth Zoom
- Nano Surface Coating
- Multi-Actuator Floating Inner Focus
- Metal Mount
- 2 Aspherical Lenses
- 2 ED Lenses
- Stepping Motor; High Speed Contrast AF
Panasonic‘s Lumix G X Vario PZ 45-175mm f/4.0-5.6 ASPH. Lens (Silver) is a compact 3.8x telephoto zoom lens for Micro 4/3 cameras. With a 90-350mm (equivalent in 35mm format) range, this lens is only 2.42 x 3.54″ (61.6 x 90mm) long, and the lens doesn’t change length when focusing, thanks to its high tech “Multi Actuator Floating Inner Focus System”. It also supports a Power Zoom feature which enables smooth zoom action with just a touch of a button on the lens barrel. This is particularly useful when shooting video.
The lens has a nano surface coating that greatly reduces ghosting and flare, and the two aspherical and two ED lenses deliver improved image quality, with reduced chromatic aberration. A stepping motor and high speed contrast autofocus deliver smooth, accurate autofocus throughout the range.
- 3.8x zoom lens: 45-175 mm
- 90-350 mm equivalent in 35 mm format
- Power Optical Image Stabilization (O.I.S.)
- Power Zoom technology enables a smooth, well-paced zoom action with just a touch of the power zoom lever on the lens barrel.
- Nano surface coating reduces ghosting and flare
- Multi-actuator floating inner focus means lens does not change length when focusing
- 2 aspherical lenses and 2 ED lenses for improved image quality and reduced chromatic aberration
- A stepping motor and high speed contrast AF deliver fast, smooth autofocus
- Metal mount