No products in the cart.
Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm f/4.0 ASPH. Lens – Micro Four Thirds Format
- For Micro Four Thirds Mount Cameras
- Ultra-Wide Angle
- 14-28mm – 35mm Format Equivalent
- 2 Aspherical Lenses / 4 ED Lenses
- Contrast AF System Support
- Continuous AF/AE Function-Photos/Movies
- Circular Aperture Diaphragm/7 Blades
- Multi-Coated Lens Elements/Reduced Flare
The Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm f/4.0 ASPH. Lens for Micro Four Thirds format digital cameras is an ultra-wide angle zoom lens which has two aspherical lenses and four ED multi-coated elements to minimize ghosting and flare. It has an amazing 114° angle of view and large-diameter glass molded lens elements that help display brightness over the entire zoom range. When mounted on LUMIX G Micro Four Thirds System camera, the lens allows use of the advanced contrast AF system and features smooth, quiet autofocus as well as precise manual focus capability.
This lens operates with contrast AF system support and has a micro four thirds mount that will work on any compatible camera.