No products in the cart.
Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-140mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH. POWER O.I.S. Lens (Silver)
- Micro Four Thirds System Lens
- 28-280mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/22
- Three Aspherical and Two ED Elements
- Multi-Coated Lens Elements
- Stepping AF Motor, Inner Focus Design
- POWER Optical Image Stabilization
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
A truly versatile all-in-one zoom, the silver Lumix G Vario 14-140mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH. POWER O.I.S. Lensfrom Panasonic is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides a 28-280mm equivalent focal length range. POWER O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilization) benefits this expansive wide-to-tele zoom range by compensating for camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. The lens construction incorporates three aspherical elements and a pair of extra-low dispersion elements to minimize chromatic aberrations and distortions for greater image sharpness and clarity. Multi-coatings have also been applied to individual elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color fidelity in harsh lighting conditions.
Complementing the imaging capabilities, this lens also features a stepping motor for fast and quiet autofocus performance that benefits both stills and movie shooting. An inner focusing design maintains the overall lens length during operation and also quickens focusing speeds.
- Designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras, this lens provides a 28-280mm equivalent focal length range to cover wide-angle to telephoto perspectives.
- Three aspherical elements and two extra-low dispersion elements combine to minimize aberrations and distortions throughout the zoom range for increased clarity and sharpness.
- Multi-coated elements help to suppress lens flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color accuracy.
- POWER O.I.S. compensates for camera shake in order to realize sharper photos and videos when shooting handheld.
- Stepping motor provides smooth and near-silent autofocus that pairs with an inner focusing design for quick performance. The AF system is also compatible with Lumix cameras’ high-speed contrast-detection systems for focusing speeds up to 240 fps.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm produces a smooth out-of-focus quality when working with shallow depth of field techniques.
- Durable metal lens mount offers a secure connection between the camera and lens.