No products in the cart.
Panasonic Lumix G Vario 100-300mm F/4.0-5.6 OIS Lens
- Zoom Range: 200-600mm (35mm Equivalent)
- MEGA O.I.S. Image Stabilization
- Contrast Inner Focus AF System Support
- Micro Four Thirds System Standard
- Circular Aperture Diaphragm
- Multi-Coating Minimizes Ghosts, Flare
For getting up-close and personal with your Micro Four Thirds Panasonic camera, you can’t do better than this Lumix G Vario 100-300mm F/4.0-5.6 OIS Lens. A 35mm equivalent 200-600mm range makes sports action, wildlife, and any other kind of photography where you can’t get too close to your subject, a breeze. Its compact design, contrast AF system support, and MEGA O.I.S. image stabilization to prevent blurry photos from shaky hands (very common with long telephoto lenses) all make this a must-have if you want to take pictures from afar. The multi-coating and ED glass used in the lens minimize ghosting or flare from any stray light.
- Long zoom range of 100-300mm (35mm camera equivalent: 200-600mm)
- MEGA O.I.S. – Panasonic’s advanced hand-shake correction technology
- High-speed, silent Contrast AF for both photos and movies with inner focus drive system
- Based on the Micro Four Thirds system standard
- Circular aperture diaphragm
- Multi-coated lens elements minimize ghosts and flare