No products in the cart.
Panasonic Lumix G Macro 30mm f2.8 ASPH. MEGA O.I.S. Lens
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 60mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- One Aspherical Element
- Multi-Layer Coating
- 1:1 Magnification, 4.1″ Min. Focus
- Stepping AF Motor, Internal Focusing
- MEGA Optical Image Stabilizer
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
Panasonic 30mm F/2.8 Overview
Designed for close-up shooting, the Lumix G Macro 30mm f/2.8 ASPH. MEGA O.I.S. from Panasonic is a 60mm-equivalent prime lens designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless digital cameras. Its macro capabilities enable a minimum focusing distance of 4.1″ along with a 1:1 magnification ratio for life-size imaging of nearby subjects. One aspherical element helps to control spherical aberrations and distortions and a multi-layer coating reduces ghosting and lens flare for increased contrast and color fidelity.
In addition to the optical performance, the lens also features a MEGA O.I.S. system, which compensates for the effects of camera shake for sharper hand-held shooting. A stepping AF motor and internal focusing design offer fast, smooth, and near-silent focusing performance and the rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out-of-focus quality when working with selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques.
- PRIME 30MM PORTRAIT-LENGTH LENS PROVIDES A 60MM EQUIVALENT FOCAL LENGTH WITH MICRO FOUR THIRDS CAMERAS.
- MACRO DESIGN PROVIDES A LIFE-SIZE 1:1 MAGNIFICATION RATIO AND A MINIMUM FOCUSING DISTANCE OF 4.1″ FOR WORKING WITH CLOSE-UP SUBJECTS.
- ONE ASPHERICAL ELEMENT HELPS TO REDUCE SPHERICAL ABERRATIONS AND DISTORTION FOR GREATER SHARPNESS AND MORE ACCURATE RENDERING.
- MULTI-LAYER COATING CONTROLS LENS FLARE AND GHOSTING FOR INCREASED CONTRAST AND NEUTRAL COLORS.
- STEPPING AF MOTOR AND INTERNAL FOCUS DESIGN PROVIDES SMOOTH AND QUIET FOCUSING PERFORMANCE THAT IS WELL-SUITED TO BOTH PHOTO AND VIDEO USE.
- MEGA OPTICAL IMAGE STABILIZER MINIMIZES THE APPEARANCE OF CAMERA SHAKE TO BENEFIT HANDHELD SHOOTING IN DIFFICULT LIGHTING CONDITIONS.
- ROUNDED SEVEN-BLADE DIAPHRAGM PRODUCES A SMOOTH OUT-OF-FOCUS QUALITY WHEN WORKING WITH SELECTIVE FOCUS AND SHALLOW DEPTH OF FIELD TECHNIQUES.