No products in the cart.
Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 75mm f/1.8 Lens (Silver)
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 150mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/22
- Three Extra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Two High Refractive Index Elements
- ZERO Lens Coating
- Movie & Still Compatible AF System
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
lympus 75mm F/1.8 Overview
Characterized by its telephoto design and bright maximum aperture, the silver M.Zuiko Digital ED 75mm f/1.8 from Olympus is a 150mm equivalent prime for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. Coupled with the reach and visual compression of the focal length, the bright f/1.8 maximum aperture enables extensive control over depth of field to make this lens ideal for portraiture applications. Its optical design incorporates three extra-low dispersion elements and two high refractive index elements to reduce a variety of aberrations and color fringing for sharp, clear, and color accurate imagery. A ZERO coating has also been applied to individual elements to suppress surface reflections and flare for greater contrast and color fidelity in a variety of lighting conditions. Additionally, a Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) autofocus system is employed to deliver quick, quiet, and precise focusing performance to suit both video and photo applications.
- MID-LENGTH TELEPHOTO PRIME IS DESIGNED FOR MICRO FOUR THIRDS MIRRORLESS CAMERAS AND PROVIDES A 150MM EQUIVALENT FOCAL LENGTH.
- FAST F/1.8 MAXIMUM APERTURE HELPS TO ACHIEVE SHALLOW DEPTH OF FIELD AND SELECTIVE FOCUSING EFFECTS, AND ALSO BENEFITS WORKING IN DIFFICULT LIGHTING CONDITIONS.
- THREE EXTRA-LOW DISPERSION ELEMENTS HELP CONTROL CHROMATIC ABERRATIONS AND COLOR FRINGING IN ORDER TO ACHIEVE A HIGH DEGREE OF CLARITY AND COLOR ACCURACY. TWO HIGH REFRACTIVE INDEX ELEMENTS ARE ALSO FEATURED, AND HELP TO SUPPRESS SPHERICAL ABERRATIONS AND DISTORTION FOR IMPROVED SHARPNESS AND RESOLUTION.
- A ZERO (ZUIKO EXTRA-LOW REFLECTION OPTICAL) COATING HAS BEEN APPLIED TO INDIVIDUAL ELEMENTS TO MINIMIZE LENS FLARE AND GHOSTING FOR IMPROVED CONTRAST AND COLOR FIDELITY WHEN WORKING IN STRONG LIGHTING CONDITIONS.
- MOVIE & STILL COMPATIBLE (MSC) AUTOFOCUS SYSTEM BENEFITS BOTH PHOTO AND VIDEO APPLICATIONS DUE TO ITS SMOOTH, QUIET, AND FAST PERFORMANCE.
- ROUNDED NINE-BLADE DIAPHRAGM CONTRIBUTES TO A PLEASING BOKEH QUALITY.