No products in the cart.
Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm f/4-5.6 R Lens (Silver)
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 80-300mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/4-5.6 to f/22
- One Extra-Low Dispersion Element
- One High Refractive Index Element
- Movie & Still Compatible AF System
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
Olympus 40-150mm F/4.0-5.6 Overview
Ideal for portraiture and distant subjects alike, the black M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm f/4-5.6 R from Olympus is an 80-300mm equivalent telephoto zoom for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. Its modest maximum aperture helps to realize a compact and lightweight form factor while an advanced optical design, which uses extra-low dispersion and high refractive index glass, controls a variety of aberrations for notable sharpness, clarity, and color accuracy. Extending its versatility, this lens also features a Movie & Stills Compatible autofocus system, which is quick, quiet, and precise to suit both photo and video shooting applications.
- COMPACT TELEPHOTO ZOOM IS DESIGNED FOR MICRO FOUR THIRDS MIRRORLESS CAMERAS AND PROVIDES AN 80-300MM EQUIVALENT FOCAL LENGTH RANGE.
- ONE EXTRA-LOW DISPERSION GLASS ELEMENT CONTROLS COLOR FRINGING AND CHROMATIC ABERRATIONS FOR IMPROVED CLARITY AND COLOR ACCURACY THROUGHOUT THE ZOOM RANGE.
- ONE HIGH REFRACTIVE INDEX ELEMENT HELPS TO CONTROL SPHERICAL ABERRATIONS FOR IMPROVED SHARPNESS AND RESOLUTION.
- MOVIE & STILL COMPATIBLE (MSC) AUTOFOCUS SYSTEM BENEFITS BOTH PHOTO AND VIDEO APPLICATIONS DUE TO ITS SMOOTH, QUIET, AND FAST PERFORMANCE.
- ROUNDED SEVEN-BLADE DIAPHRAGM FOR SMOOTH BOKEH QUALITY.