No products in the cart.
Nikon AF 180mm f2.8D
F Mount Lens/FX Format
Aperture Range: f/2.8 to 22
One Extra-Low Dispersion Glass Element
Super Integrated Lens Coating
Internal Focus System; Auto-Manual Mode
Manual Aperture Ring
Built-In Retractable Lens Hood
Filter Diameter: 72mm
Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
The AF NIKKOR 180mm f/2.8D IF-ED Lens from Nikon is a prime telephoto lens with a fast maximum aperture for effective low-light imaging and shallow depth of field control. Useful for portraiture, astronomical photography and other telephoto applications, its 9-blade diaphragm helps to create pleasing out-of-focus highlights. Compatible with both FX and DX format DSLRs, its 35mm focal length equivalence on DX format cameras is 270mm.
With a compact build and internal focusing system to remain a constant length it is easy to handhold. A built-in collapsible lens hood deflects unwanted light, and the A/M switch makes changes between autofocus and manual focus easy. One extra low dispersion glass element reduces chromatic aberrations and provides high resolution and contrast. Nikon’s Super Integrated Lens Coating minimizes ghosting and flare.
This lens’ autofocus function is compatible with Nikon DSLRs featuring a built-in autofocus motor. It will not support auto focusing when used with certain DSLRs that do not have an integrated focus motor, such as the D40, D40x, D60, D3000, D3100, D3200, D3300, D5000, D5100, D5200, and D5300.
- High-performance telephoto prime lens with fast f/2.8 maximum aperture. Compatible with FX and DX format DSLRs, demonstrating a 270mm focal length equivalence on DX format cameras.
- ED glass element offers high-resolution and high-contrast imaging even at maximum aperture
- Internal focus technology for fast AF operation and ease of handling
- Super Integrated Lens Coating enhances light transmission and reduces ghosting and flare
- Built-in retractable lens hood deflects stray light and protects front element
|Filter Thread||Front:72 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 3.1 x 5.7″ (7.87 x 14.48 cm)|
|Weight||1.67 lb (760 g)|