No products in the cart.
Mitakon Zhongyi Speedmaster 25mm f/0.95 Lens for Micro Four Thirds (Black)
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 50mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/0.95 to f/16
- One Extra-Low Dispersion Element
- Six High-Refractive Index Elements
- Optimized Lens Coatings
- Manual Focus Design
- Click-Less, Silent Manual Aperture Ring
- Rounded 11-Blade Diaphragm
A truly fast and compact prime, the black Speedmaster 25mm f/0.95 Lens from Mitakon Zhongyi is compatible with Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras, where it presents a 50mm equivalent focal length. The bright f/0.95 maximum aperture is well-suited to low-light shooting and also offers extensive control over your focus position for shallow depth of field applications. One extra-low dispersion element is incorporated within the lens construction, as well as four extra-high refractive index elements and two high refractive index elements, to limit chromatic aberrations and distortions for a high degree of clarity and sharpness throughout the aperture range. Additionally, optimized lens coatings have been applied to limit lens flare and ghosting.
The physical construction of the lens revolves around its manual focus design, which is complemented by printed depth of field and distance scales for zone focusing techniques. The manual aperture ring also features a click-less design for silent, smooth operation that is beneficial to video recording applications. Additionally, an eleven blade near-circular diaphragm produces a smooth out-of-focus quality when working with selective focus techniques.
- This lens is compatible with most Micro Four Thirds cameras, however is unfit for use with select cameras featuring a ladder-structured light baffle surrounding the image sensor, including the Olympus E-PL6, E-PL5, E-PM2, E-PM1, and E-M5.
- Normal-length prime 25mm f/0.95 lens is designed for Micro Four Thirds system cameras where it provides a 50mm equivalent focal length.
- Fast f/0.95 maximum aperture is well-suited to low-light shooting applications and also affords extensive control over depth of field.
- One extra-low dispersion element, four extra-high refractive index elements, and two high refractive index elements all work to suppress chromatic aberrations and distortions for a high degree of sharpness and even illumination throughout the aperture range.
- Optimized lens coatings have been applied to reduce lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color neutrality.
- Manual focus design is complemented by printed depth of field and distance scales.
- Manual click-less aperture ring is smooth and silent during use, making it well-suited to video applications.
- An 11-blade near-circular diaphragm contributes a pleasing bokeh quality.