No products in the cart.
Mitakon Speedmaster 50mm f/0.95 Lens for Sony E-Mount
- Sony E-Mount Full-Frame Lens
- Aperture Range: f/0.95 to f/16
- Four Extra-Low Dispersion Elements
- One Ultra High Refraction Element
- Stepless, Silent Aperture Control
- Manual Focus Design
- Depth of Field and Distance Scales
- Nine-Blade Aperture
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 1.6′
Characterized by an exceedingly fast maximum aperture, Mitakon’s Speedmaster 50mm f/0.95 Lens is a manual focus prime lens developed for Sony E-Mount full-frame mirrorless cameras. The optical design incorporates four extra-low dispersion elements and one ultra high refraction element to minimize chromatic aberrations and contribute to notable sharpness and performance, even when working wide open. The combination of a sophisticated lens construction with a bright f/0.95 maximum aperture make this lens ideally suited for working in low-light and difficult lighting conditions.
The lens barrel has also been refined to benefit video shooters, and features stepless aperture control and a near-silent focusing mechanism in order to not impede with audio recording.
- Exceptionally fast 50mm lens features an f/0.95 maximum aperture for selective focus control and working in low-light conditions.
- Four extra-low dispersion elements and one ultra high refraction element work to minimize chromatic aberrations and also help to render notable sharpness and image clarity.
- Manual focus design and a click-less, silent aperture ring promote smooth handling and are especially well-suited to video applications.
- A nine-bladed aperture contributes to an aesthetic out-of-focus quality.
- Both depth of field and distance scales are engraved on the lens to aid in zone focusing and pre-focusing techniques.
- Sony E-Mount lens is compatible with full-frame sensors as well as APS-C sensors, where it will provide a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 75mm.