No products in the cart.
Mitakon Speedmaster 35mm f/0.95 Mark II Lens for Fujifilm X
- Fujifilm X Mount/APS-C Format
- 52.5mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/0.95 to f/16
- One Extra-Low Dispersion Element
- Two Extra-High Refractive Index Elements
- One High Refractive Index Element
- Manual Focus Design
- De-Clicked Aperture Ring
- Depth of Field and Distance Scales
- Nine-Blade Diaphragm
Pairing an incredibly fast maximum aperture with a standard focal length, this black Speedmaster 35mm f/0.95 Mark II Lens from Mitakon Zhongyi is designed for APS-C-format Fujifilm X-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 52.5mm equivalent focal length. The bright f/0.95 maximum aperture offers increased control over depth of field and focus, as well as benefitting working in low or difficult lighting conditions. Maintaining a high degree of image quality throughout the aperture range, a sophisticated optical design features both low dispersion and high refractive index elements to control chromatic aberrations and reduce color fringing.
Balancing the optical components is a robust all-metal lens body that facilitates a smooth manual focus design along with a manual de-clicked aperture ring for smooth, silent exposure adjustment. Depth of field and distance scales are also featured on the lens barrel to aid working with pre-focusing techniques.
- A versatile standard prime, this 35mm lens is designed for APS-C-format Fujifilm X-mount mirrorless cameras where it provides a 52.5mm equivalent focal length.
- An extremely fast f/0.95 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and also avails considerable control over depth of field for selective focus applications.
- The 11 elements, eight groups optical design incorporates one extra-low dispersion element, two extra-high refractive index elements, and three high refractive index elements to significantly reduce chromatic aberrations and fringing, as well as contribute to a high degree of sharpness and resolution.
- Manual focus design is complemented by both depth of field and distance scales for utilizing pre-focusing and zone focusing techniques.
- De-clicked aperture ring offers silent, smooth adjustment that is well-suited to video applications.
- Nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Metal lens barrel offers increased durability, yet remains lightweight at 1 lb.