No products in the cart.
Lensbaby Tilt Transformer for Micro 4/3 Features
The Tilt Transformer allows photographers to mount any Nikon mount lens to their Micro Four Thirds or Sony NEX camera and tilt up to an unprecedented 12.9 degrees, delivering photos that have a slice of focus through the image, bordered by a soft blur. The Tilt Transformer provides the foundation for the Composer Front Focus. When used together, they become the Composer with Tilt Transformer, for use on Micro Four Thirds or Sony NEX cameras. This provides photographers with access to the limitless creativity offered by the Lensbaby Optic Swap system.
The Tilt Transformer allows photographers to fluidly tilt their Nikon mount lens up to 12.9 degrees, which is up to twice the tilt range of traditional tilt-shift lenses. It also provides photographers with extraordinary control over the size and placement of a slice of focus through their photograph. The Tilt Transformer’s swivel ball is based on the patent pending design Lensbaby developed for the award winning Lensbaby Composer Creative Effects camera lens. The front of the swivel ball has a Nikon mount, allowing photographers to mount Nikon mount lenses.
- When used with a Nikon mount lens, produces a slice of focus through the image instead of the classic Lensbaby Sweet Spot of focus
- Width of focus slice is dependent upon aperture – f/1.4 will produce a very thin slice of focus with abundant blur, while f/22 will produce a very wide slice of focus with just a tiny bit of blur. Extreme tilt at a very bright aperture will make that slice appear even thinner.
- Tilts up to 12.9 degrees offering up to twice the tilt range of typical tilt-shift lenses
- Offers the unique optical feature of more extreme blur falling off of a very thin slice of selective focus, as compared to the usual slice of focus width and focus fall-off of a typical tilt-shift lens
- Built-in mechanism allows Nikon G lenses to function properly at all apertures. N