No products in the cart.
Fujifilm XC 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS Lens (Black)
- X-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 24-76mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/22
- 3 Aspherical Elements, 1 ED Element
- Super EBC Coating
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
Covering wide-angle to portrait-length focal lengths, the XC 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS Lens fromFujifilm provides a 24-76mm equivalent focal length range and is designed for use on their APS-C-format X-series mirrorless digital cameras. The standard zoom range is complemented by optical image stabilization, which minimizes the appearance of camera shake to render sharper imagery at longer focal lengths and when working with slower shutter speeds. The optical design features three aspherical elements and one extra-low dispersion element to help minimize chromatic aberrations and distortions and a Super EBC coating has been applied to reduce ghosting and flare for clearer, more color-accurate results.
- Standard zoom lens provides a 24-76mm equivalent focal length range, making it suitable for a wide variety of shooting applications.
- Optical image stabilization works to reduce the appearance of camera shake to suit working in low-light conditions throughout the zoom range.
- Three aspherical elements and one extra-low dispersion element minimize chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range and contribute to overall image sharpness, clarity, and color accuracy.
- A Super EBC coating has been applied to reduce lens flare and ghosting in order to produce higher contrast and maintain color neutrality.
- A macro setting 5.9″ minimum focusing distance at the wide end of the zoom range benefits working with close-up subject matter. A normal minimum focusing distance of 2′ throughout the zoom range is also well-suited to working with a variety of subject types.
- A rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out-of-focus quality when working with selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques. The aperture range is divided into 1/3 EV steps, with 17 steps total throughout the aperture range.