No products in the cart.
Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS II Lens
- EF-S Mount Lens
- 88-400mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/4-32
- Ultra-low Dispersion Lens Element
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Constant Minimum Focus Distance: 3.6′
- Wide Rubberized Zoom Ring
- Truly Circular Diaphragm
- 58mm Filter Thread Diameter
The EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS II Lens from Canon is a compact and lightweight telephoto zoom lens that is specifically designed for EOS DSLR cameras that use the EF-S lens mount with APS-C sized sensor. Combining powerful performance with high image quality, this lens offers the 35mm focal length equivalence of 88-400mm and is ideal for photographers seeking an affordable, versatile autofocus lens for general-purpose telephoto photography.
The EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS II Lens incorporates Canon’s 4-stop compensation Image Stabilizer technology. This allows the use of shutter speeds up to four times slower with no perceptible increase in image blur. A panning detection feature automatically turns off the Image Stabilizer in either the horizontal or vertical direction when following moving subjects. An Ultra-low Dispersion lens element minimizes aberrations and contributes to overall sharp, high contrast imaging.
- Image Stabilization
- Image Stabilization extends low light options to previously unavailable levels. Handheld images taken in low light and at long focal lengths will benefit from the 4-stop shutter speed equivalence of the optical image stabilization system.
- Superior Image Quality
- One UD (Ultra-low Dispersion) lens element is used to suppress the effects of secondary chromatic aberrations – for crisp, sharp, high-contrast images without fringing throughout the zoom range.