No products in the cart.
Canon EF 28mm f/2.8 IS USM Lens
- EF Mount Lens
- Aperture Range: f/2.8-22
- Aspherical Lens Elements
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Ultrasonic Autofocus Motor
- Manual Focus Override
- Rear Focusing System
- 7-Blade Circular Diaphragm
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 9″
- 58mm Filter Thread Diameter
The EF 28mm f/2.8 IS USM Lens from Canon gives you great flexibility for a prime lens and is useful for everything from landscapes to interiors. A 74° wide angle of coverage will let you capture beautiful portraits and candids as well. You can focus down to 9″ for a dramatic, unusual perspective. Optical Image Stabilizer technology allows you to shoot at shutter speeds as much as 4 stops slower than usual, giving you a tremendous edge in low-light photography.
A ring-type USM and advanced CPU with optimized AF algorithms deliver fast, quiet autofocus, superb image quality and enhanced performance characteristics that are ideal for a wide range of photographic applications. Aspherical lens elements help improve image quality on the periphery and lens coatings help minimize ghosting and flare. A 7-blade circular aperture diaphragm delivers beautiful, soft backgrounds (bokeh). It’s a great lens to go with any EOS DSLR camera, for shooting stills or video.
- Optical Image Stabilizer provides up to 4 shutter speed stops of correction.
- Ring USM, high-speed CPU, and optimized AF algorithms for fast autofocus
- Full-time manual focus for manual adjustment while in AF mode
- Aspherical lens elements improve peripheral image quality.
- Circular diaphragm (7 blades) delivers beautiful, soft backgrounds.
- Silent and smooth operation makes it suitable for video shooting.
- Minimum focusing distance: 9″
- Compact design