No products in the cart.
Canon EF 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6L IS USM Lens
- EF Mount L-Series Lens
- Aperture Range: F/3.5-40
- Two Aspherical & Three UD Lens Elements
- Two Mode Optical Image Stabilization
- Ultrasonic Focus Motor
- Manual Focus Override
- Focus Range Limiter
- Adjustable Zoom Resistance
- Detachable, Rotatable Tripod Collar
- Dustproof and Moisture Proof Sealing
The EF 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6L IS USM Lens from Canon is an all-in-one zoom lens for versatile and easy subject selection for multiple photographic applications. This lens offers the highest optical performance in its class, plus the convenience of focusing as close as 2.3 feet over the entire zooming range.
This lens is also equipped with a dual-mode Image Stabilizer suitable for panning as well as stationary subjects. With full-time manual focus override, an ultrasonic autofocus motor, a focus range limiting function, optimized lens coatings to minimize ghosting and flare, high resistance to dust, moisture and water droplets, this is a lens that’s extremely easy to use, and ideal for a wide variety of applications including nature, wildlife, sports, and documentary photography.
- High resistance to dust, moisture and water droplets
- Two-stage Image Stabilization can correct for all types of camera shake or just up/down shake (for use when panning with a moving subject)
- 8-blade circular aperture produces attractive background defocus
- Optical design incorporates 3 UD elements and 2 Aspherical elements for excellent aberration correction and superior optical performance throughout the entire zoom range
- Focus limiter switch
- Ultrasonic focus motor (USM) provides smooth, fast and quiet autofocus action