No products in the cart.
Metabones Nikon G Lens to Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera Speed Booster
- Fits Nikon G Lens to BMPCC Mount Camera
- Increases Maximum Aperture by 1 2/3 Stop
- Reduces Crop Factor to 1.75x
- Features Clickless Aperture Ring
- Removable Arca-Type Tripod Mount
Metabones MB_SPNFG-BMPCC-BM1 Overview
The Nikon G Lens to Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera Speed Booster from Metabones allows a Nikon G lens to be mounted to a Pocket Cinema Camera, and in doing so, increases the angle of view and the maximum aperture.
The 6-element optical design within the Speed Booster incorporates ultra-high index glass to achieve ideal optical performance at the largest apertures. It increases the maximum aperture by 1 2/3 stops with a maximum aperture of f/0.74, and reduces the crop factor from 2.88x to 1.75x.
The Speed Booster not only increases the field of view and lens speed, it also increases the lens’ MTF, or how faithfully the lens transfers detail from the object to the camera sensor. These increases in MTF are seen in the corners as well as the center of the images.
Built into the Speed Booster is a clickless aperture ring, a must-have feature for cinematographers, as well as a removable Arca-type compatible tripod mount.
- This Speed Booster is not compatible with the Nikkor 2.1cm f/4.0 lens, or the 20mm f/2.8 AI-S lens.