No products in the cart.
VILTROX EF-E II can increase the lens 3 f-stop, increasing the amount of light, can better virtual background,
and highlighting the theme on the basis for the realization of the automatic focusing function,
Reduce imaging focal length, the actual focal length of EF-E is 0.71 times of the original focal length. Let half
frame cameras can take photos as full frame cameras, when you connecting to lens and the camera body,
it can realize the auto focus function and adjusting aperture function automatically.
- With auto focusing function;
- Can increase the lens 3 f-stop, increasing the amount of light into the virtual background, can better
highlight the theme:
- Reduced imaging focal length, the actual focal length after using EF-E for 0.71 times the focal length.
Let half frame cameras can take photos as full frame cameras.
- Aperture can be accurate through ring expansion corresponding action;
- Zinc alloy technology, stable and reliable;
- Signal transmission using PIN gold needle, greatly enhance its transmission performance;
- Ring at the bottom with 1/4 screws, which can easy installed on the tripod or other fixed bracket;
Focus Mode Switching:
- Choose the focus mode you require
- Turn off the camera
- Remove the battery on camera or reconnect the adapter and the lens
- Turn on the camera, focus mode switching is completed
- Connect adapter to computer with USB cable.
- A new drive “Adapter EF” will appear in your computer.
- Download latest firmware from www.viltrox.com.
- Unzip and copy the *.vtx file to “Adapter EF”.
- Disconnect the adapter from computer and firmware update complete.