No products in the cart.
Shop/Flashes/Radio and Optical Slaves
PocketWizard FlexTT5 Transceiver Radio Slave for Nikon i-TTL Flash System
- Combination Transmitter/Receiver
- High Speed Sync up to 1/8000th Sec.
- On-Camera Hot Shoe
- Triggers Flash or Camera
- 32 Channels, Multi-Zone
- Triggers All Pocket Wizards
- Standard Triggering with Most Cameras
- USB Upgradeable
The PocketWizard FlexTT5 Transceiver Radio Slave is part of an ultra-versatile radio slave system, and is dedicated specifically to the Nikon i-TTL flash control system. It simply slides directly into the camera’s hot shoe, and there are no special settings to make or modes to call up. Use the camera, on-camera flash, or flash commander controls for flash compensation, zone and ratio control. It supports single or multiple dedicated flash units.
The FlexTT5 is the ideal addition to any Nikon i-TTL flash system. Since this system works on digital radio technology, it can support i-TTL operation around corners, out-of-sight, or in bright sunlight.
The FlexTT5 is a “Transceiver”, meaning it can be used either as a transmitter placed into the camera’s hot shoe, in combination with another FlexTT5 unit on the flash end, or as a receiver, with a MiniTT1 transmitter-only unit placed on the camera’s hot shoe.
D4, D3x, D3s, D3, D2x, D800, D800e, D700, D600, D300, D300s, D200 D90, D80, D40x, D40, D7000, D5100, D5000, D3200, D3100, D3000
Nikon Speedlights as Remotes:
SB-400, SB-600, SB-700, SB-800, SB-900, SB-910
Nikon On-Camera Master Flashes:
SB-700 (GN ratio mode not supported),SB-800, SB-900, SB-910, SU-800
- 2 Channel Settings + Learn Mode
- Each setting can be programmed to support up to 20 ControlTL channels for TTL photography, or 32 standard channels for manual flash photography. The FlexTT5 Transceiver also has a three-zone selector switch, which integrates with Nikon zones and ratios. The Learn Mode allows the unit to detect the channel used by any other unit in the area.
- Reverse Compatible
- Operates on the same channels as all other PocketWizards and will work with any unit you may already have.
- HyperSync & High-Speed Sync Technology
- Supports flash sync speeds of up to 1/500th sec. High-Speed Sync auto syncs flash system with the camera’s shutter speed setting, up to 1/8000th.
- Built-in Hot Shoe
- Features a hot shoe on the top, so that you can still mount a flash unit directly onto the camera. This allows you to combine your remote flash with the on-camera flash, or use the on-camera flash for additional i-TTL control only.
- Camera/Flash Ports
- The FlexTT5 Transceiver has two plug-in ports for use with remote Nikon i-TTL cameras, or other non-TTL flash units. Camera remote triggering also requires use of a camera-specific “motor cord”.
- Remote Camera Triggering/Relay Mode
- Can be used to trigger a camera remotely. Requires use of a camera-specific “motor cord”. Auto Relay Mode allows you to trigger a remote camera in sync with a remote flash.
- Low-Profile Design
- The FlexTT5 lies flat to stay out of the way and uses a flip-up antenna for additional range when needed.
- Configurable and Upgradeable
- The FlexTT5 features a mini-USB port, which makes it upgradeable and “future-proof” for continuous improvements and compatibility upgrades. The included PocketWizard Utility software allows you to select custom settings through the USB connection, and to set it to use specific channels used by other Pocket Wizard units.
- Important Information
- Units sold in USA use 344.0 MHz for channels 1-16, and 346.5-354.0 MHz for channels 17-32
- Units sold in Europe use 433.62 MHz for channels 1-16, and 434.22 for channels 17-32
- USA and Euro models cannot converse with each other
- USA models may interfere with devices in Europe