No products in the cart.
Phottix Mitros+ TTL Transceiver Flash for Sony Cameras
- Built-In Odin Transmitter/Receiver
- Compatible with Sony ADI / P-TTL
- Guide Number: 190′ at ISO 100 and 105mm
- Zoom Range: 24-105mm (14mm with Panel)
- Tilts from -7° to +90°
- Rotates Left & Right 180°
- Wireless Master/Slave TTL Functionality
- Recycle Time: 0.1-5 Seconds
- High-Speed, 1st & 2nd Curtain Sync
- Runs on 4 AA Batteries
Phottix Mitros+ Overview
The Phottix Mitros+ TTL Transceiver Flash features a built-in Odin transmitter and receiver as well as full ADI / P-TTL functionality for use with Sony Multi-Interface Shoe cameras. The Mitros+ has a guide number of 190′ at ISO 100 in the 105mm position, useful for illuminating subjects within a zoom range of 24 to 105mm. Additionally, the flash features wireless transmission via an optical pulse or IR triggering and can access 4 channels and 3 groups.
This radio transmission and reception is compatible with Strato II transmitters in addition to full compatibility with the Odin-series wireless devices. Also, this Mitros+ has memory functions for saving up to three sets of flash and function information for quickly changing when needed.
The flash head has the ability to rotate 180° in each direction and tilt from -7° to +90°. This allows for excellent control over bounce angles during a shoot. Also, the Mitros+ features a recycle time from 0.1 to 5 seconds that can be improved to 2.5 seconds with a quick flash mode.
Additionally, this flash unit features full manual controls and customizable shooting options that include high-speed sync and stroboscopic shooting modes. The flash runs on 4 AA batteries and comes with an attachable diffuser for softening light when needed. Other accessories include a soft case, 3.5mm sync cable, USB cable, USB drive with manual,, and a flash stand. This model comes equipped with the Sony Multi-Interfrace Shoe and is not compatible with the older Sony/Minolta shoe.
- RADIO TRANSMISSION IS COMPATIBLE WITH ODIN AND STRATO II WIRELESS TRIGGERING SYSTEMS UP TO 328′ AWAY
- WIRELESS FUNCTIONALITY VIA OPTICAL PULSES IN 4 CHANNELS AND 3 GROUPS WITH A RANGE OF UP TO 52.5′ INDOORS
- RATIO MODES FROM 1:8 TO 1:1 AND 8:1 ARE AVAILABLE FOR FIRING MULTIPLE FLASH UNITS
- A MODELING FLASH SETTING IS AVAILABLE FOR PREVIEWING HOW YOUR SHOT WILL TURN OUT
- HIGH-SPEED SYNCHRONIZATION ALLOWS YOU TO FIRE USING THE FASTEST SHUTTER SPEED AVAILABLE ON YOUR CAMERA
- A BOUNCE CARD AND WIDE-ANGLE DIFFUSER ARE BUILT INTO THE FLASH HEAD FOR CONVENIENCE
- STROBOSCOPIC MODE FIRES A SERIES OF FLASHES AT A FREQUENCY OF 1-199 HZ FOR UP TO 100 FLASHES
- STATUS LED LIGHTS WILL NOTIFY YOU WHEN THE FLASH IS READY TO FIRE
- OVERHEATING PROTECTION WILL SLOW THE FIRING TIME TO AVOID DAMAGE FROM HEAT
- AF-ASSIST LIGHT FOR FOCUSING IN POOR LIGHTING CONDITIONS
- MEMORY SYSTEM FOR RETAINING YOUR SETTINGS WHEN THE FLASH IS POWERED OFF
- 3.5MM SYNC PORT FOR CONNECTING THIS FLASH TO A LARGER SYSTEM
- USB PORT FOR INSTALLING FIRMWARE UPDATES
In the Box
- Phottix Mitros+ TTL Transceiver Flash for Sony Multi-Interface Shoe Cameras
- Soft Case
- 3.5mm Sync Cable
- USB Cable
- Flash Stand
- USB Drive