No products in the cart.
Phottix has spent a lot of time focused on being cutting edge with the newest and most innovative technologies. We focused this innovative mindset at a powerful yet easy to use manual hot shoe flash. The result: The Phottix Juno.
- GN 58 Manual-only Hot Shoe Flash
- Adjustable over 8 stops, in 1/3 stop increments
- Zoom range 20-200mm
- Single Pin – multi-compatible with most major camera brands
- Built-in Phottix Ares II Transmitter and Receiver
- Backlit LCD
- Fast control and adjustment
- HV Battery Port (Canon-compatible)
- ¼” x20 Mounting Lug
Included in the Phottix Juno “Ready to Go” Kit:
- Phottix Juno Transceiver Flash
- Phottix Ares II Flash Trigger Transmitter
- Phottix P190 MK II Light Stand (H/190cm/75″)
- Phottix Double-Small Folding Shoot-Through Umbrella (91cm/36″)
- Phottix Varos Pro S Multi-Function Flash Shoe Umbrella Holder
- Phottix Gear Bag (70cm/28″)
The Juno, a single-point, manual-only flash, has all the functions and features you need to get the job done, whatever your camera system. The Juno is at home on your
- Sony (MIS)
camera. It offers a guide number of 58 and full to 1/128th power adjustments in 1/3 steps. A command dial makes power changes fast and easy.